Corona v1 Noob Issues

steelred

Jul 31, 2010
TX Product(s) used: J-R Programmer v2, Coolrunner rev c
Console Type: Xbox Slim Corona v1 250g
NAND size: 16mb
Dashboard: 16537

Hey guys,
So I decided to RGH2 my first Corona v1 slim and everything was going fine. I was able to read the nand with my JR programmer 2 and then proceeded to solder in my coolrunner rev c. Here's the issue. Since installing the coolrunner I have been unable to boot into stock (red light) or glitch (no flashing green light on console or coolrunner.) Im also worried I may have damaged my C5R11 pad. The issue may also be due to the gpu not contacting after reapplying the heat sink? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and even after removing all wires from board and flashing to stock still get single red light.

Everything was running before attempting the RGH2.

Attachments

Last edited:

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
[h=2]Template: RGH / JTAG help[/h]
If you want assistance on your RGH/JTAG installation, you MUST post complete the following fields:

TX Product(s) used: e.g J-R Programmer, CR3 Lite
Console Type: (Xenon/Zephyr/Falcon/Opus/Jasper/Trinity/Corona etc).
NAND size: 16/256/512/4GB
Dashboard version: e.g 2.0.14699
CB version: e.g 5771
Screenshot of NAND details from J-Runner:
(attach an image to your post)
J-Runner log:
updflash.bin log (if applicable):
Image of Coolrunner:
Images of close-up soldering to motherboard:
(attach images to your post)

Description of problem:

Was the console working before you started: Y/N

(be aware that if you're trying to work on a faulty console, this is not a T-X product issue!!).

[h=1]WARNING[/h]
POSTING FOR HELP WITHOUT THESE FIELDS COMPLETED MAY RESULT ON IT BEING DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

We're trying to help you, so we need the important information up-front. Please help us to do this effectively!​

steelred

Jul 31, 2010
I did attempt C5r11 first but that didn't end well. My camera really stinks but you can see the area in picture 3 with the yellow wire.

steelred

Jul 31, 2010
I went ahead and ordered a CK3 lite addon pack as suggested. Do I need one of these 48.000mhz crystals or not?