- Console Type:Corona v2
- Programmer Used: Corona 4gb nand reader
- NAND Size: 4GB
- Dashboard version: 16756
- CB Version: ?
- Screenshot of NAND details from J-Runner:
- J-Runner log
- updflash.bin log
- Image of the CR4 XL
- Images of close-up soldering to motherboard
- Detailed Description of the Problem
- Was the console working before you started: Y
- Do you get a green debug light appear on the CR4 XL chip every 4-5 seconds: one flash then nothing
- How long is the light on for each time 0.5 secs
This is my 2nd CR4 XL install, first was a trinity and all went well no issues. This one is a corona v2 4GB nand board and it won't boot the final image.
The nand read went well using a 4gb sd reader and the ecc image was written and the CR4 wired and installed. I used the standard dip setting (3 & 8 on) and when I booted the box it glitched twice then loaded xell with no issues. Got the CPU key entered it into jrunner created the xebuild image dash 17150, connected the nand reader and wrote the nand which completed successfully. Disconnected the sd reader and tried booting the box. The green debug light flashes once only and not again and the console does not boot.
I tried this about 5 times with different dashes and all jumper and dip settings. I reflashed the original nanddump and the console booted into retail normally.
Pics are attached. Any suggestions?