GENERAL Corona V2 Success - Glitched VIA HDMI within 4 Seconds !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibrahim11

Dec 28, 2012
UK
I got my DGX 1.0S to glitch first time within 4 seconds to Xell Reloaded to retrieve CPU key.

What I did :

I used Corona QSB v3

4GB NAND R/W Kit

J-Runner (284) Latest Version.

I swapped the 'POST_OUT 1' with the 'CPU_RST'

I made the 'POST_OUT' length 9 cm. That is the shortest it can go. Trust me. It took a few tries to solder it to the DGX. Make the 'POST_OUT' 9.5 cm but if it does not glitch make it 9.3 cm - 9.0cm

The 'CPU_RST' was standard 55 cm.

I didn't take pics of the soldering to my motherboard becuase I didn't have the time, but I have pics of my DGX soldering.

Here is the DGX with the wires attatched:

Close up:

Xell Reloaded:

Last edited:

Steel City Mods

VIP Member
May 30, 2012
USA
3mm will make no difference to POST_OUT. If you understood anything about the process you'd know this.
I just wana know what makes him feel that he should be telling people to adjust the lengths down a from what he used, when he stated it was his first time using the dgx, and he booted instantly.

OP: also, how does it take a few tries to solder to a fresh new pad on a pcb? Should be nothing easier during the whole soldering process.

ibrahim11

Dec 28, 2012
UK
3mm will make no difference to POST_OUT. If you understood anything about the process you'd know this.
anyways dgx worked, i got my cpu key and dvd key and i have ordered the pcb off ck3.co.uk.... so.. yeah

EDIT: I uploaded xell pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.