RGH Corona v3/v5 RGH2

ezzda1

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2009
Bolton, UK
Sorry you might have miss understood me.
I meant try a 12 cm cpu-rst wire then if it takes ages to boot or doesnt boot use a 10 cm wire you have to find the right settings for your console.

You can try connecting everything but it should still boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guevara1979

ablegepu

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
Alabama U.S
no that is only when you go to tweak it to get better boot times. if you put the wireless card in you can go to your routers login page once the console boots and look under wireless devices and find the console (it should say xell) write down the ip address and input that in to j-runner and hit get
cpu_key and it will automatically grab the cpu_key through your ip address.. but no you dont need dvd drive or HDD to boot xell and get the cpu_key.

Guevara1979

Oct 30, 2010
Bethlehem
I'm using 11cm wire for the cpu rst and it's taking ages, actually, more like no booting at all. so what I'm going to is use 10cm wire .
now regarding the other stuff like post 01, i should NOT change that at all, right?

ezzda1

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2009
Bolton, UK
Not at the moment just alter one thing at a time.
You can try different wire lengths on post too but I'd only change one thing at a time
I've just realised you have post on post 1 sorry its been a long day.
Try the 50 pad on the post fix adapter (default) for post out and a 10 cm cpu-rst wire.

Last edited:

Guevara1979

Oct 30, 2010
Bethlehem
guys, thank you so much for helping me out, i really really appreciate your time and effort.
It's past mid night where I'm at and I'm heading to bed. I'll continue tomorrow, hopefully, I'm pretty positive eventually it'll work, it just requires time and patience. bare in mind that i did the following dips:

1. dips 3&4
2. dips 4
3. dips 3
4. dips 2&3

they all didn't work, so, tomorrow or whenever, I'm going to make the cpu rst wire 10cm and take it from there.

ablegepu

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
Alabama U.S
the main thing is getting it to boot right now. you need it to boot to xell once to get the cpu_key, after that you will be happy to tweak that bitch till the sun goes down. don't get freaked out because it's not booting, sometimes corona's can be stubborn but they will eventually boot consistently. There are a lot of options you have that you can tweak to get it booting the way you like it, you just have to be patient and believe that it will boot.

Guevara1979

Oct 30, 2010
Bethlehem
hi guys, i finally figured what the problem was. i did not bridge r2c6 & r2c7.
so, as i was bridging them, one side of r2c10 came off, the resistor is still attached on the end and it's so tiny, I'm scared to try to solder back on the loose end! man, I can't believe it. when i finally figure out the problem, another problem rises!

Guevara1979

Oct 30, 2010
Bethlehem
I just wanna say that the bitch did GLITCH!!
problem: R2C6 & R2C7 weren't bridged!

It glitched in less than 2 cycles

Thanks to everyone who helped me through this. Thank you TX for this great product. Thank you!! ;)

Guevara1979

Oct 30, 2010
Bethlehem
I just got one last issue here. My xbox all of sudden doesn't turn on while Demon NAND is selected. If I de-select demon nand, it boots fine. It reads/writes nand just fine. This issue just happened all of sudden without me touching anything.
I've gone online and checked for a solution. one solution was to upgrade the firmware of the demon, which i did and make a new nand dump then create new xebuild image, then write it back to demon nand! I did all that, nevertheless, nothing happened. there is power to the demon and the proto v2 as the blue and red lights turn on when i plug in the machine.
Could someone please help me? Thanks!

Guevara1979

Oct 30, 2010
Bethlehem
guys, please i need your help. as i said before, everything was going great and yesterday i wanted to make sure that it boot demon nand, so i plugged it in and tried to power it but it didn't turn on! I figured since the proto delivers the power, then there must be some kind of issue with it, so i doubled checked my soldering and fixed some soldering points i thought they could have poor connection from moving or something. before that, i updated the demon to 1.4 and did a fresh nand dump then i moved straight to creating the xebuild image, then i wrote the "new" image to the demon nand. After all that, the machine will not turn on when demon nand is selected.

what should i do? I really need help here! because I'm out of ideas and I'm extremely confused. one time, everything works then all of sudden nothing works, i don't get this logic!!:frown::confused: