Corona v6 + 360ace v3 - no xell

daac84

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2019
colombia
Hello

I hope you can help me, I have an xbox 360 slim E with crown plate v6, I built the nand reader and I made a bridge of the resistors r2c4, r2c6 and r2c7, read with the autogg and take backup 3 times they were compared and Ok. create the xell with autogg and install it on the nand, install a postfix V2 and a 360ace v3, desolder the nand programmer and turn on the xbox however it doesn't give me the xell, validate the connections and probe with alternative points for D (rst ) c5r11 as ft3t10 and r4p4, validate resistance between the post fix and ground giving 9.5 K as in the image, connect the different points of the post fix v2, also program the ace v3 with jrunner with several times but without result, disassemble clean but same without starting, Finally I left the nand with the retail backup and it works Ok, could you help me by indicating what other validation I can do. (when the xbox is connected to the power, the glitch turns red and on turning it on the green LED turns on 3-4 times flashing then stays on for about 2 seconds and turns off, repeats about 3-4 times)

in the link images of the assembly

Folder Images

Thanks

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
hi thanks for you reply

I am testing the new alternative point ft3t10 but the result is same , no video , the led green flashing constand but not take video.

i am testing timing , i am use the timings in the folder , (image) , or what timings are use ?

thanks
where is the red wire going to on back of board? also trim all wires as short as possible.

daac84

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2019
colombia
where is the red wire going to on back of board? also trim all wires as short as possible.
Hi, thanks, the red cable is a test connection that is disconnected, the cables are short and I try changing the one that goes to the postfix, for now I will try new timing, I already did tests with jrunner and the same thing happens, when turning on the Xbox turns on the LED several times in green but then turns off and there is no video.

Before

After

Last edited:

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Hi, thanks, the red cable is a test connection that is disconnected, the cables are short and I try changing the one that goes to the postfix, for now I will try new timing, I already did tests with jrunner and the same thing happens, when turning on the Xbox turns on the LED several times in green but then turns off and there is no video.

Before

After

wires are way too long. it should look like this. also y r u using 3 different types of wires?
v3.jpg
and did you try all post wire length?

Last edited:

daac84

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2019
colombia
wires are way too long. it should look like this. also y r u using 3 different types of wires?
and did you try all post wire length?

Hello, reorganize the cables and change those of c and d however the same thing happens with the visualization I upload..

And I tried some timings but it didn't work.

Regarding the length of the cables I have tried to make them as short as possible

Thanks

daac84

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2019
colombia
Ram samsung , nand skhinix, i am no testing patch winbound.

I'm going to try at night

Thanks

Last edited:

daac84

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2019
colombia
Hello
I have been testing but I have not been successful, in the alternative points it only shows intermittently in green at the point Ft3t10, already patching with the cbb for windbound in autogg and jrunner without success, I also did tests trying to use glitch2m without success (this already that although the previous owner did not give me a shell, I had the cpu key).

What else could I rule out, the postfix marks 9.5K resistance to ground.

Thank you