Serial    : 058995633243
ConsoleId : 452434133638
MoboSerial: 7590075125803315
Mfg Date  : 08/07/2013
CPU Key   : ***
1BL Key   : ***
DVD Key   : ***
CF LDV    : 1
KV type   : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)
---------------------------------------------------------------
    xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Saved to C:\Xbox\J-Runner\058995633243
Image is Ready
Use Edited Options Selected
Writing to F:\ from C:\Xbox\J-Runner\058995633243\updflash.bin
Done!
in 0:03:881 min:sec:ms

===================================================
Images of installation with close-up soldering to motherboard:

IMG_0621.JPGIMG_0622.JPGIMG_0623.JPG

What settings you have working the best: DIP 3 and 8, 50cm AWG30 Kynar > Postfix adapter v1 POST_OUT, 12cm AWG30 Kynar to F3T10 CPU_RST, no capacitor (this are the best settings which work a lot times i could achieve), 1 Bridged, 3 Unbridged

Problem with this console is following: Console boots randomly. Sometime it simply wont boot and there is constant fan noise sound (many consider this oscillator sound, but its not as oscillators aint got sound capabilities :). Sometime it aint booting at all with the constant sound, then i need to take power plug out for it to be turned off (no response to power off button). Sometime it starts with constant sound after about 5 cycles of course without glitching. With settings i used written above, i got it work 4 boots from 10 in terms of reliability (when it glitches its mostly instaboot). I still cant give this box to client as its this unreliable.

Before i used CR3 Lite, with even worse issue. More people are having this issue in following threads:

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140631
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139874

Last edited:

stmem

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2013
Dont qoute me but I think yellow wire is far to long

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
You could have used the POST_OUT QSB with this, instead of the longer POST wire. Just don't solder the QSB for POST_OUT1. Solder a wire from the POST_OUT1 on the fix QSB to the '1' pad on the POST_OUT QSB, then a wire from the (post) 50 pad to the Proto.

Reactions: comcraft

comcraft

As from the guide

"POST_OUT - Try 50 as default. Your other options are 1 (Direct), 70, 90 & 120"

Try longer lengths.
I had tryed different wire lenghts, this 50cm one i found to have most success with.

You could have used the POST_OUT QSB with this, instead of the longer POST wire. Just don't solder the QSB for POST_OUT1. Solder a wire from the POST_OUT1 on the fix QSB to the '1' pad on the POST_OUT QSB, then a wire from the (post) 50 pad to the Proto.
I had just tested this (thanks, its very good idea) but its about the same in effectivity of boot (still having most boots failed with FAN sound without console reacting). If i try 70, 90, 120 the problem is even worse, same as when i just tested it with cable.

I am really out of ideas, i had double checked if nothing else is wrong (ie: felt off resistor or cap), i dont do mistakes like this as i solder for years, but though checking wont hurt. Found nothing.

comcraft

Moved 5V to stay away from rest, shortened CPU_RST to 8cm. It was booting fine for first 2 tests (did pulse about 7 times then glitched, first one was 2 pulses). Afterwards same as before. Fan sound all over place without console reacting.

I also did test with longer POST_OUT 50cm and short one about 12cm. Still not glitching reliably...

Might try using stock cables again as before but this Kynar AWG30 i used even on most stubborn consoles and it never hurt.

dexxxterek

Oct 11, 2011
This is not problem with instalation of chip. As i said in other topic there is problem with this consoles inside them. I tried rgh Corona v6 manufactured in August 2013 with SK Hynix and it also freez. I tried:
- 5 different chips (cr3 lite, dgx, squirt, ****** and Rev C with oscillator)
- swap nand from other v6 (manufactured in july 2013)
- swap nand from Corona v5
- build nand from kV, fcrt, smc and smc config
- used jrunner and autogg
Always same result - it freez after 2, 5 or 7 cycles. In Poland i know few people who make rgh and no one glitch succesful console like yours.

Wysłane z mojego GT-N7100 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: pengekcs

comcraft

Well something stinks here, as like you wrote, i didnt had any problem with Slim E before (before Proto i either used CR3 Pro, CR3 Lite or CR rev: C with upgrade QSB), this is first one, coming directly from IT warehouse. Mostly before people were bringing older Slim Es to me.

As Poland is nearby (modding in Slovakia), there might be some weird batch of V6 around with something different inside :(

Edit: Replaced cables to stock and guess what...same issue...

Last edited:

pengekcs

BANNED
Mar 1, 2010
EU
This issue is everywhere. Even on this forum, and if you google "xbox 360 e 4gb not glitching" on google you will find it in russia too. I hope it will soon turn up in the UK / US as well and then more people will see it as a problem.

Strange though that even a nand swap did not solve this, @dexxterek's post above - swapping the eMMC NAND with an other 4gb machine that is not a SKhynix nand I guess and same results.

marvel-xxl

Jan 30, 2011
I can write on statistics consoles. About 5 consoles 2013-05-xx glitch good, 3 pcs 2013-06-0x glitch good. More than 30 consoles of 2013-08-xx (10-13), all with the problems, stuck after 25-40 seconds

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
I can write on statistics consoles. About 5 consoles 2013-05-xx glitch good, 3 pcs 2013-06-0x glitch good. More than 30 consoles of 2013-08-xx (10-13), all with the problems, stuck after 25-40 seconds
Stats mean nothing unless images of installs and logs are available for all consoles.

My stats - 100% success. All working consoles.

See?

Reactions: Taijigamer2

comcraft

Have you tried reflowing the southbridge? There have been multiple instances of Corona southbridge issues.
Unfortunately i havent been allowed to reflow the console due owner not agreed to it. Are you positive the reflow would help? Its new console directly from distributor warehouse, no tampering with it at all.

Might convince him that without reflow the console wont work, but on stock everything is fine and booted well (tested gaming on it over weekend).

This is first console i have absolutely no success with at all, which is really making me annoyed. Each day i keep retrying the install searching for mistakes but as its really time consuming i will probably give up. Its not that i aint got experience, did at least 100 of RGH installs already with success, even tho i am new in posting on this forum, mostly working our local site in SK.

Did you had your hands on this console type? If so did the install went any different than regular Slim E?

More info from box:

Item: XBOX 360 E 4GB - KNCT 1P BNDL CS/EL/HU/PL/S
Team: FDOU
Lot no: 1332X
Model no: 1538/1473

For people from Poland, i presume the Lot no and CS/EL/HU/PL/S should be similar...

Last edited:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
If it's constant, it's a problem. If it's 'sometimes/occasionally/rarely' then I wouldn't worry about it. There's obviously a fault with the CPU coming out of reset from time to time. It depends on how much time/effort you're willing to invest.

comcraft

Well as i like to learn new things and this console definitely proves that something is wrong, and i simply _cant_ figure it out, i would like to spend time on it just due of learning what is wrong. I am far behind time spent worth of installation fee for RGH :)

Unfortunately the fault is constant, as i wrote on first post. Best i can get is 6 boots from 10. The most annoying thing is, when i get faulty boot with weird fan sound, i need to pull plug. If it would just be turning off by button, then screw it. But this proves something is stuck very well...

Last edited:

comcraft

Going to ask owners permission and if i wont get it i will probably get one of this consoles myself for testing. What do you think about the above people mentioning that there are lots of this consoles around which cant be glitched properly? You think all of them have CPU/SB faults? I know its very subjective if they dont post installation images, but still it would be weird coincidence...

Not first time some company offering 3rd grade version of their product for marketing around our region but still feels weird...