CR3 LITE Issue, Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartedy

Noob Account
Sep 29, 2013
Hello to all!

i'm completely new, i have never requiered to join and make a thread because i always look, search and read before anything.

I have an Xbox 360 Slim, Corona Motherboard and DVD Drive LITE ON 1175.

At first, by reading every post i came across, i believed that the best thing was buying everything and do the Glitch myself... but it wasn´t available at that moment.

Then i saw some Game Console Service that claimed to be able to Glitch my console.

So i sent it there. The console was working fine, the only issue was that when i turned it off with a pendrive on any usb port, it wont turn on (only bing sound) until i remove the pendrive, unplug the console from the Power Source and re-plug it, turn it on and then place the pendrive back again.

I thought it was weird but it kept working. Then all of the sudden it never turned on again, Just the bing sound.

Some Details to see if anyone can help me or guide me here....

they installed a CR3LITE V1 CoolRunner, the wiring seems fine, only tricky point is gnd. I know how things work here so i uploaded the pictures so everyone can evaluate the work here...

The Technician in the Service Store said that this has NO FIX, and that what may have happened is that due to lack of protection on the Microsoft Xbox 360 Power Supply any peak voltage at the input gets automatically transferred to the output thus Killing the Xbox, he claimed that i wasn´t the only one (?).

It is needed to say that i live in Argentina where the AC Voltage is 220V and the power supply is the correct one.

I fail to believe, so should anyone with knowledge, that a Switching Power Supply ( as i suppose the Xbox Power Supply is) transfers the peak to the output as the working principle is not that one. A different story would be if the AC/DC Conversion is made with a Capacitive Power Supply. Maybe someone knows that better than i do and i'm somewhat wrong.

I really apreciate the time in reading this and any help is welcome since i want to recover my machine... i paid for this Glitch and it seemed to Kill my machine...

Here goes the pictures. Thank's to everyone at Team Xecuter Forums!!

MotherBoard

DSC_0108.jpg

Wiring from various angles.

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Hoping i have done a good post, that can be understood easily.

Thanks again.

Smartedy.

Smartedy

Noob Account
Sep 29, 2013
Buy a genuine product and you will recieve helpthat be a nice cr3 lite clone
Ok, so you are saying that this is not an original product? i had no idea, go easy on me as i'm having all this trouble.I read the PCB and supposed it was Original.i should start from there then... i'll try to go after the service. But i this being said that this pcb is not original.how can i prove to them this is not an original one? can you advise me?Thanks!

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk
The cr3 lite has square corners , KE printer on the dips ,crap soldering and crap product placement and that's really just for starters with these clones (btw cr3 lites are no longer in production so there are only fakes available which are sh1t)

Smartedy

Noob Account
Sep 29, 2013
The cr3 lite has square corners , KE printer on the dips ,crap soldering and crap product placement and that's really just for starters with these clones (btw cr3 lites are no longer in production so there are only fakes available which are sh1t)

Ok, so i read your reply. I get that you might get upset that this pcb is not original. No need to be rude about anything.

I came here to seek for help and knowledge from the Forum as i have never done this. Now i get the notice tha have been scammed. So i really understand your position but try to undersand mine aswell.

here is a CR3 Lite picture from the forum where i assume is original.

I can see the rounded edges and the different manufacturer from the DIP SWITCHES.

if there is any other detail that would help me Against this scammer would be great.

For instance i have also noticed that C14, C1, C10, C2 and others are different.

Thank you for helping me with this.

I'm actually extremely mad because i'm from Argentina, buying this from outside the country is quite a complex. Because import policies. Sometimes the products are retained at the entrance to the country having to pay quite a lot of money to get it back (usually greater than try and buy another one and pray for it to enter).

So as i said, i was planning to do the Glitch myself, could not find any way and came across this SCAMMER.

Sorry to bother you and everyone, i just thougt that posting here will provide me with answers to, at least, reapair the console.

Thanks and sorry again.

Smartedy.

EDIT: Also the Top Overlay of the PCB is completely different. Mine is much more thinner than the original one. Just something else that i saw.

Last edited:

HoggFace

VIP Member
Aug 8, 2012
Bristol UK
can you provide a name/company/website where you bought this from? a name and shame wont hurt so others do not buy from this person. the only thing you can try is to see if you can get your money back. I would not even carry on trying to glitch the machine, clones use cheap parts that either don't work properly or don't even work at all. you could put a request in and see if anyone has a CR3 for sale.

look at the state of this!

DSC_0101.jpg

Last edited:

Smartedy

Noob Account
Sep 29, 2013
can you provide a name/company/website where you bought this from? a name and shame wont hurt so others do not buy from this person. the only thing you can try is to see if you can get your money back. I would not even carry on trying to glitch the machine, clones use cheap parts that either don't work properly or don't even work at all. you could put a request in and see if anyone has a CR3 for sale.

look at the state of this!

View attachment 21014
Sorry i did not replied earlier, i can provide many information about the scammers, acording to a commercial document i have and and e-market, similar to ebay, post.

SCAMMER'S DATA.

NAME: SERVI PLAY. (in the name of Leonardo Grattaroli)
ADDRESS: Cochabamba 1746, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
TEL: (+5411) 4304-1314.
C.U.I.T. N°: 20-34584450-4 (this is the unique tax identification code).
WebPage (e-market Post):http://serviciotecnico.mercadolibre...limfat-lt30-rgh-ltu-en-el-momento-flasheo-_JM

I do have a picture of the original document if it is needed.

They truly claim their products are original.

I have a fundamental question, if i remove the CR3 from my motherboard its still possible to use my xbox as Stock??? i only had the CR3 installed, no dvd board replacement.

Thank you very much for your support.

Scrufdog

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2011
Baltimore, MD
If you remove the clone you would have to flash the Nand back to stock. Or buy a real cr3 and install it.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Why has no-one reported this thread.

Closed and user banned.

It's real simple.

1. Buy from authorised resellers.
2. Run your serial through serial.xecuter.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.