CK3 LITE CR3 Lite on Trinity no boot

svuffer

Noob Account
Jul 15, 2012
My install with CRrevC wasn't glitching, so I replaced it with CR3 Lite, but now I get no boot at all.
Using same wires I resoldered back CRrevC and it does boot, but does not glitch. After soldering CR3 Lite back, no boot. Any ideas?

Thank you.

svuffer

Noob Account
Jul 15, 2012
I'm not sure what you mean wit this:
What I ment is that I tried installing CRC again and it boots, so wiring is fine, to some point, because CRC stais red, no glitch LED. And with CR3Lite installed it does't even start, just beeping sound when pushing power button or eject.

Last edited:

besty

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2012
Looking photo 3 what have you fixed ,what I do is take it all off and see if console still boots then do wires to board no qsb and then see if it gliches .

jimlfixit

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2011
UK
sorry but your soldering is horrendous, youve taken a simple soldering job and made several catastrophic errors with it and possible damage to the motherboard and coolrunner. I suggest you remove it all and clean up the boardm reflash to the original nand, test the console to ensure it functions and get a new CR3 and try again. Take your time doing it.

sherlock

Troll Eating Dogs
Reactions: svuffer

sherlock

Troll Eating Dogs
sorry martin, looks like we posted at the same time..lol

svuffer

Noob Account
Jul 15, 2012
Well I did paid not enough attention to this instruction. Now I decided to start over, but I am getting red power led after just 1-2sec of green on stock NAND. Any ideas to where best to start looking?

Thank you.

Last edited:

eggman14

May 30, 2012
uk
have you got the secondary error code? hold sync then press eject once write down the leds blinking on the ring of light,repeat this until you have 4 digits and post back.