CR4 Alternate Points

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
I have planned to do this some time, not becouse i think that if you screw one pad up these points would be easier, but there are still people screwing up and asking for a alternative point. Here you have it!

Warning
This information is to be used by advanced and experienced users ONLY! I (and TX for that matter) will take no responsibility for any further damage you may cause to your hardware. Use at your own risk!

Some points does only have its alternative directly to the big IC but most of them have long traces you can solder to.

CR4_pins_mapped_out.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xzanox

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
Netherlands, 1336
Re: CR4 XL Did you screw up?

I have planned to do this some time, not becouse i think that if you screw one pad up these points would be easier, but there are still people screwing up and asking for a alternative point. Here you have it!

some points does only have its alternative directly to the big IC but most of them have long traces you can solder to.

View attachment 30663
Nice upload mate, useful for a lot like you said.

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013

don't mean to sound silly but those black dots are the earths yes, for the sake of the noobs lol any of those black dots

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: SAMMY816

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere

No problem :)
let me put you in the mind of a noob here for a second,and tell you what this tut means to them. "goodie i can screw it up a lil further now before goin to a pro" :p

Reactions: DELETED

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden

let me put you in the mind of a noob here for a second,and tell you what this tut means to them. "goodie i can screw it up a lil further now before goin to a pro" :p
OH yeah! But then you can sell them a brand new one installed and ready :D
I mean when the traces are all gone and there's no legs on the IC any more :p

Last edited:
Reactions: nofeloniesyet

mondoman22

BANNED
Dec 3, 2009

OH yeah! But then you can sell them a brand new one installed and ready :D
I mean when the traces are all gone and there's no legs on the IC any more :p
I about fell off my chair with that one!!!! Lmao.. Oh No They're Gone They're GONE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just remembering the first one i did with a qsb Oh my GOD It never had a chance "Yes Even with a qsb"heh...
LMAO
Tony

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere

I about fell off my chair with that one!!!! Lmao.. Oh No They're Gone They're GONE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just remembering the first one i did with a qsb Oh my GOD It never had a chance "Yes Even with a qsb"heh...
LMAO
Tony
sh*t happens when you party naked :p

mondoman22

BANNED
Dec 3, 2009

sh*t happens when you party naked :p
Oh Hell yeah! Lol. Hey you know us smokers gotta stick together Puffin da Winston drinking a 40, Pass the Nand. Hey you saw my Mondomatic 9000 That 9 is not only my network security also for boards that don't want to do the right thing, Now get in that xbox
and pulse you bastard pulse. :p

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden

you might want to do one for the solder points on the board aswell lol
Yeah, there are already a few threads about alternative points but maybe when I get really bored I'll do that combined with a crash course in trace repair techniques.

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013

Yeah, there are already a few threads about alternative points but maybe when I get really bored I'll do that combined with a crash course in trace repair techniques.
good idea , I will come on and ask a silly question for the sake of the noobs , just so frayed can come on and have a go at me again lol

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden

good idea , I will come on and ask a silly question for the sake of the noobs , just so frayed can come on and have a go at me again lol
Sounds good :)

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere

that's why I asked the question about the dots because I bet someone would come on and ask , [ can I use anyone of those dots lol ]
dont mind frayed,hes useless anyway :p

Reactions: briggs01