JASPER CR4 in Jasper 512

skillet34

VIP Member
Jun 21, 2012
MA USA
The default settings worked very well. Less than 4 cycles or less everytime. However pushing on a bit. I ending up going with a 22 cap, 470 on the jtag qsb (default), and dip 4 on CR4. As well as the sheilded cable. 1 cycle 99% of the time. My pics are not the best as I seem to just flat out suck with a camera but you get the idea. I also have a video link below. Very nice piece of hardware. I thought cr3 pro and rjtag, proto were all awesome but one chip to do it all is just perfect!. Thanks for all the work that went into this Xecuter team testers friends etc.

Video link. http://tinypic.com/r/sm7pc4/8

alt 1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
nice work mate cant wait to get mine , still saying preorder on ck3 i just ordered some from modsupliers , it says 5-6 days that will be a piss take if they arive before my order from ck3

Reactions: skillet34

GRIFFIN1

Noob Account
Sep 8, 2014
I didn't use the Blue wire you have connected to the "K" contacts. This connection is also not shown in the official Phat install guide. My 512 Jasper boots anywhere from 1-4 cycles with no modifications. You have inspired me to open it back up and start messing with it.

UPDATE:
After trying various switch and capacitor combinations, I settled on the 30 pF capacitor with all switches off. The xbox now seems to boot in 1-2 cycles (closer to 2). I don't think I ever managed to get the xbox to boot if one of the dip switches was on.

Last edited:

jasonscootboy12

Dec 25, 2012
New Jersey
I didn't use the Blue wire you have connected to the "K" contacts. This connection is also not shown in the official Phat install guide. My 512 Jasper boots anywhere from 1-4 cycles with no modifications. You have inspired me to open it back up and start messing with it.
I believe the blue wire is for K (KIOSK) and is used for the rater. Correct me if I'm wrong

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
Yes, K is only for the rater to boot the system. Any chip with remote boot will use this. CR3-Pro, R-JTAG, CR4, Demon.