CORONA CR4 XL and Demon Install Corona v5. Instant Boots!

glenn3635

Mar 9, 2012

Wanted to share my cleaned up CR4 XL with Demon on Corona V5 Install with you guys. I have to say the CR4 XL is AMAZING!! Instant boots!!! everytime!!
I'm not even sure what Jrunner has in store with these magic files I'm hearing about but not even sure if they would be needed for this. But still looking forward to seeing all the new updates in
Jrunner once it's released. Kudos to Xecuter! This is truly a great product

Attachments

glenn3635

Mar 9, 2012
why does everyone say its impossible for the CR4 XL to work without the new files?.. I'm sure the new files are just for speed boost or different timing files? Xecuter even said that they took all the tuning from the CR3 PRO and made it better. Which makes sense on why the CR4 XL works without any special files.. because no files or programing were required for the CR3 PRO. I hear some are having trouble getting the Corona v6 to glitch but that may be where the new files come in to play.

jsinger47

Troll Eating Dogs
Feb 6, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
why does everyone say its impossible for the CR4 XL to work without the new files?.. I'm sure the new files are just for speed boost or different timing files? Xecuter even said that they took all the tuning from the CR3 PRO and made it better. Which makes sense on why the CR4 XL works without any special files.. because no files or programing were required for the CR3 PRO. I hear some are having trouble getting the Corona v6 to glitch but that may be where the new files come in to play.
Lets see a video of your console booting to dashboard without the new files.

Reactions: XDK

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
I would think that the people that have the carona v6, that has issues have the ones with winbond 2kb memory, and are not using the right xell.

glenn3635

Mar 9, 2012
ok guys I can confirm that I was wrong. I was going to make a video showing that its booting. But after further testing It turns out somehow ended up with 2 stock nands using dual nand so thats why it would boot. I redid it and put the RGH nand on the demon. So now Stock nand boots fine.. but RGH nand is blinking the green LED but won't glitch. I guess we do need those magic files guys!! sorry for the confusion

jsinger47

Troll Eating Dogs
Feb 6, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
ok guys I can confirm that I was wrong. I was going to make a video showing that its booting. But after further testing It turns out somehow ended up with 2 stock nands using dual nand so thats why it would boot. I redid it and put the RGH nand on the demon. So now Stock nand boots fine.. but RGH nand is blinking the green LED but won't glitch. I guess we do need those magic files guys!! sorry for the confusion
Thank you for being honest and replying in a timely fashion. I apologize for accusing you of lying when it was a simple mistake, rather than something you did with malicious intent.