FALCON CR4 XL RGH2 + Falcon

metalfan

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2011
CR4 XL RGH2 + Falcon and demon install

• Pictures of my install(tape was temporary to hold chip in place while testing it)
photo 1 (34).JPG
photo 2 (34).JPG

Demon install:
photo 1 (35).JPG
photo 2 (35).JPG

• Video of the falcon glitching

View My Video

• Dip switch settings
DEFAULT DIP SETTINGS (S1):
This is the setting that we found to be the "center" value that was on average the best timing for RGH2+.

Tuning cap 30
CR4 XL
CR4 PHAT QSB KIT(no rjtag qsb needed)
JR PROGRAMMER V2
Default postbit setting
ROL MOD for Glitching

I have not fine tuned this at all yet. I will hook up rater tomorrow to test more. But for a Rgh2.0 Falcon am pretty happy with the results. It's 1 -2 glitch's everytime.

Next up a trinity and a corona v4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ubergeek and BL4K3Y

metalfan

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2011
Nice job!

I look forward to seeing your results after you have tweaked with the install a bit ;).
Little update:

I tried all the dip setting's and post bit for rgh2 +. So far the default setting work's the best.

For a rgh2 + it boots consistently in 1 to 2 glitch's with the occasional 3 -4 glitch's.

Last edited:

Redsea

Noob Account
Jul 21, 2015
Awesome work! Do you think the Demon helps with glitching? I'm trying a Falcon CR4 RGH2 right now and it's refusing to glitch. I think I'll add the cap tonight and see if that helps.

EDIT: Just saw the date on this thread. From the grave!

Last edited:

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
Awesome work! Do you think the Demon helps with glitching? I'm trying a Falcon CR4 RGH2 right now and it's refusing to glitch. I think I'll add the cap tonight and see if that helps.

EDIT: Just saw the date on this thread. From the grave!
no demon will not help with booting , do your best , trying all settings etc , then if you have problems , take close up pics and start a thread if you want help

Redsea

Noob Account
Jul 21, 2015
no demon will not help with booting , do your best , trying all settings etc , then if you have problems , take close up pics and start a thread if you want help
Thanks, Briggs. Still tooling around a bit with the FALCON.ECC file and dip settings, but I'll probably be posting soon with another thread if this one doesn't boot soon.