COOLRUNNER D.I.Y NAND X to Coolrunner Cable?

MartosTech

Noob Account
Feb 15, 2018
Hi, so i'm trying to get back into RGH'ing but am currently getting f***** around by a Chinese seller which i bought a nand x to coolrunner cable from.
They are saying that they shipped it but the cable had got sent back to them. Then apparently they have sent it back out. So i've ordered another cable from within Australia which will be here in about a weeks time.
Just would like to know if its possible to make a DIY Cable that i can use until i received my proper one.

(Theres another thread about a custom cable but none of the pictures on it are showing up for me)

Thanks!

jligg

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2011
Cincinnati Ohio
Hi, so i'm trying to get back into RGH'ing but am currently getting f***** around by a Chinese seller which i bought a nand x to coolrunner cable from.
They are saying that they shipped it but the cable had got sent back to them. Then apparently they have sent it back out. So i've ordered another cable from within Australia which will be here in about a weeks time.
Just would like to know if its possible to make a DIY Cable that i can use until i received my proper one.

(Theres another thread about a custom cable but none of the pictures on it are showing up for me)

Thanks!
I just opened the case and soldered wires when mine broke

Support Our Sponsors