Demo video request

bluechipps

Noob Account
Oct 22, 2010
This sounds like a wonderful product, almost too good to be true. I'm sure most people will be just as skeptical as I am though. I'm on your mailing list for a reason, your products are the best of their kind. When it comes to this XFRAG device though which lets you use a mouse instead of a joystick, I would need to see it in action before I buy it.

Worst case scenario, this thing probably works by mapping mouse directions to joystick directions and I then turn up my sensitivity as high as it will go and it will be a possible improvement in accuracy and I'll buy one and make the best of it...

Best case scenario, it feels exactly like it does to play FPS games on my PC and I'll order one for me and all of my friends. I can't imagine this being true though since the games themselves would have to first be designed to take mouse-type input into consideration.

PLEASE if you can, post a quality video that aims to show what it can and can't do. If I can't answer these questions from watching it then don't bother. Someone else will eventually post one so I suggest you do it first since it will only either bring you more customers like me, or yield slightly less customers but satisfied ones that know what they are buying and that will appreciate not being mislead.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
You do realize this isnt something new ? There are many devices available for Mouse abd Keyboard conversion and have been on the market for the last 18 months - this is simply our version :)

We are working on a dedicated website that will showcase its features etc :)

bluechipps

Noob Account
Oct 22, 2010
Awesome, can't wait to see. And no sorry, I only subscribe to you guys so until now I had not heard of them but I have always thought about it though.

I will of course wait to see your showcase of features before I shop around for one. Thanks for the response.