CORONA demon+cr4xl on corona v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
this beautiful corona glitches instant to 2 cycle all the time/hell I haven't used cap or anything what more can I say:cool2:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to nofel for demons

Last edited:

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
Sorry bro, but I call BS until I see a rater screenshot. :eek:
bud I don't care what u call it /when u have a clean install like this with no effort at all and it glitches like this who needs rater:cool2:rater is use for those with bad glitch time to get it perfect! any more dumb comments im gonna lock thread for those that's having a hard time it always soldering, use good flux and spend some money on a good adjustable soldering station

Last edited:

Intox

Aug 21, 2014
South Florida
Oh boy...here we go...can there be one thread in here without anyone bitchin at John Mathews...me included...I'm beginning 2 think he can't be such a bad guy w/ all the sh*t he's put up in this forum.

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
Oh boy...here we go...can there be one thread in here without anyone bitchin at John Mathews...me included...I'm beginning 2 think he can't be such a bad guy w/ all the sh*t he's put up in this forum.
Who's bitching? Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Reactions: Krafter

MTWallet

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2013
Austin, TX
No bitching, he and I exchanged comments in a different thread with me lamenting over the occasional hiccup in rater I'm getting with my install. The smiley was intended to indicate the comment was in jest.

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
lets stay on topic the most important things is take your time make sure u have all the tools/equipment u need /plenty light and a steady hand/ this is not hard some of u make it hard this cr4xl im telling u its never gonna get better then this chip !!!!!!!!!!!!!! practice make perfect keep at it guys and goodluck(got a zephyr a guy just sent me to install cr4xl in will post result on it with a rater shot for this one)

Last edited:

stucknvegas

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2012
Cypress CA. USA
I never had any problems with a 5.V chip on Corona 16 M/B nand But I have some Tuning issues with V-6- and Jasper 16 M/B
That's why I cringe when people say Rater is not necessary... Not john mathews ...other people That's when I call bull sh*t as well

Last edited:

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
I never had any problems with a 5.V chip on Corona 16 M/B nand But I have some Tuning issues with V-6- and Jasper 16 M/B
That's why I cringe when people say Rater is not necessary... Not john mathews ...other people That's when I call bull sh*t as well
maybe u need to take a look at what u doing none of this is hard when u have a cr4xl-good flux-good soldering iron and tip with adjustable station and of course u can read:cool2:and im not saying im better than anyone I have the right equipment to get the job done that's all and common sense

Last edited:

stucknvegas

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2012
Cypress CA. USA
I have done more than 100 Coronas and never asked for tuning help or soldering advice
Every Console is Different ....I know that much at least .You just cant be humble can you John Mathews

Status
Not open for further replies.