Demon Finally Ships !

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
It has been a very long development process to make sure this was the best possible product we could make for you - we're very proud of the end result. Finally many of you will be able to see that this just isn't a dual nand device :)

Prominent members of the homebrew scene have already been shipped their final versions so you should be seeing a lot of input from teams including but not limited to FreestyleDash, Freeboot, RGLoader, Team Jungle & LibXenon.

The first batches should start arriving with resellers over the next couple of days.

Stay tuned for guides and tutorials in the DemoN Support Forums.

mikey63366

Noob Account
Apr 15, 2011
Sweet!

What's that stop read say? Having issues reading on the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG SKYROCKET using Tapatalk

big_ted

VIP Member
Dec 31, 2003
Midlands UK
very nice, looking forward to owing one of these bad boys.

Ted

InstinctMods

Noob Account
Aug 8, 2011
Sweet!

What's that stop read say? Having issues reading on the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG SKYROCKET using Tapatalk

Thank you for purchasing the DemoN.

Please be aware that this is a high end piece of electronics that requires professional installation and a degree of technical knowledge to fully explore it's benefits.

A micro USB port has been added so that you can test the DemoN before you install it. You should run DemoN toolbox and install the drivers, set the switch to PC and test a full read/write before attempting any install. Before you install you MUST set the switch to XB.

A fiberglass pen is recommended to clean up the quick solder points and a high quality flux must be used before attempting to solder the DemoN.

If you damage the DemoN by improper soldering you will lose any warranty.

All guides and tech support can be found at www.team-xecuter.com/forums

We hope you enjoy this product as much as we enjoyed making it.

Reactions: lio_x and flealee

RROD!

VIP Member
Apr 13, 2011
Sweet even the box looks sexy lol really can't wait to get me hands on this nice work guys what a super bit of kit

mrdrifta

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
New Zealand
If only there was a basic version of the demon also. 90% of the people using these (end-users) will just be using them to dual boot RGH/LIVE.

All that aside it looks to be a damn fine product. I cant wait to try one out on my new slim =P

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Thank you for purchasing the DemoN.

Please be aware that this is a high end piece of electronics that requires professional installation and a degree of technical knowledge to fully explore it's benefits.

A micro USB port has been added so that you can test the DemoN before you install it. You should run DemoN toolbox and install the drivers, set the switch to PC and test a full read/write before attempting any install. Before you install you MUST set the switch to XB.

A fiberglass pen is recommended to clean up the quick solder points and a high quality flux must be used before attempting to solder the DemoN.

If you damage the DemoN by improper soldering you will lose any warranty.

All guides and tech support can be found at www.team-xecuter.com/forums

We hope you enjoy this product as much as we enjoyed making it.
Heed the warning, soldering noobs... :rolleyes2:

d34n0

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2010
Sheffield (UK)
Loving it. I like the fact you gave a head start to devs, should mean a very interesting time ahead.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

joona2134

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
Walsall, UK
Must say that box looks sweet lol

Support Our Sponsors