Demon on Corona V3

Noob Account
Mar 27, 2003
Russia, Moscow
Does Corona v3 ( 250Gb ) support Dual Nand or RGH function only?
What required to install Xecuter DemoN Slim on Corona v3 (TX Xecuter CORONA POSTFIX Adapter, Xecuter DemoN Corona 16MB QSB , etc...)?

Noob Account
Mar 27, 2003
Russia, Moscow
I read this http://www.modsupplier.com/catalog/xecuter-demon-slim-360-dual-nand-p-1014.html

Now by the time of reading this you would have heard about the Xecuter CR3 which is a glitch board made just for the Xbox 360 Slim consoles that’s utilizing the RGH 3 method for glitching the consoles. One of the major things about the release of these is the fact that Corona boards can now be done, these are the consoles made after Aug 2011 which currently there is no drive flashing solutions or drive emulators that will work with them, but there is a catch and is where the Demon slim might go from being a luxury item to a necessity just like the CR3 is. The CR3 are able to do the Corona 16MB NAND boards with just the CR3 alone if you aren’t looking for a dual nand solution, these are the consoles that came with a 250gb or 320gb hard drive. But there is another model of Corona consoles which are the ones that shipped without a hard drive at all and have the 4GB of memory on the board. At this stage the team isn’t able to fit the code on these boards to be able to allow you to run the Fusion kernel for an RGH.
I need use Demon for second Nand and CR3 for RGH, right?

Last edited:

blazek566

VIP Member
Sep 29, 2010
Europe
The demon is a dual nand for safe live use.If you want to glitch you need the cr3 for glitch and a nand reader, in this case the demon reads the nand and programs the cr so nand-x or jrunner isnt needed.Note that demon only fits trinity motherboard so a install on a corona would mean a wire install which is hard.A corona qsb makes things easyer. If you have the skill for soldering proceed on and read the forums through. Here is a link with an install if you have any questions, post them and we will be glad to help you.
http://www.xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97468

Edit: You need cr3lite,DemoN for nand read and dual nand and dgx if you have the latest dash update. When moding or installing any hack to your xbox 360 team xecuter forums are the best source.

Last edited:
Reactions: 123

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
A Demon, a CoolRunner and you'll also need a QSB to fit the Demon onto a Corona.

TX doesn't sell a combo they suck in my opinion because they limit fine tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 123