Demon Phat Alt Rebuild Points

L

LoneWolf913

Re: Demon Phat Rebuild Points

Looking forward to getting the first repair in for a failed Demon installation...NOT. Thanks for the rebuild diagram, sure it'll come in handy at some point!

Mungus

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2004
Wisconsin
Re: Demon Phat Rebuild Points

good luck people this is far from and easy rebuild but attached are the needed points if you do mess it up

Link To Image
Nice work! Thanks for the hardwork! I foresee lots of repairs in the near future.

zackf89

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2012
Got my first failed kamakazi + failed Sputnik unlock on 2 different pcbs. It was bad I tell you!

Can't wait to see how bad people fudge this up. Soldering directly to the NAND pins should be a laste ditch effort for professionals. I hope people don't mess up the original points then try this (difficult) and fubar the NAND pins and most likely short them. Should be interesting when they start coming in.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
I heart xmods

but fix the image dude

Xmods

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
tried to clean up pic so it doesn't look as confusing im by no means a Photoshop pro

onto slim now

360backupman

BANNED
Mar 16, 2011
If you f**k up, send it to a pro. I hope everybody realizes this. Going to be sad to see those consoles that get killed.

avenged06x

Jan 15, 2012
Good god. People are already messing these up? How could you spend 70 bucks and screw an install of this up?

L

LoneWolf913

Good god. People are already messing these up? How could you spend 70 bucks and screw an install of this up?
People have more money than brains? Or they're just over-confident haha. I'll admit I've rushed through installs once or twice and been sorry later when I ruined something, but I've learned to know better now :p

thor280

Noob Account
May 12, 2012
hello,

what kind of cable is the best to solder to the alternative points?
should i use a specific cable cross section?

thanks.

duckdude555

Apr 11, 2012
NJ
Anyone have any tips on how to solder directly to the NAND? I've got the wire, .01 soldering tip, mag-glasses, and soldering experience - just looking for any tips :)