May 11, 2011
Sorry. Not to sure. Makes sense though.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

BraveH43

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2008
Somewhere in the 'verse
Re: Demon Phat Install Diagram

is the small board with en, for coolrunners that are rev a and b, as the rev c has the en on it?
and that coolrunner en links to the demon cr-en points, so that the cr can be shut down via the demon for onboard nand to be used and no attempted glitching!
no its for all CR versions - rev C has a pad for connecting it like the picture shows

earlier rev's need to solder to a pin on the IC of the CR

here: http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88126

NeoGodSpeed

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2007
Arizona
Thank You Ubergeek: Have you out done your self with this wonderful install & install pic's, This is just Epic.

Doing the Uber Roll (Drums)

didn't know you were not finished with the install image. very nice

looks to be the largest add-on to the xbox360 to date :)

pull out the 0.2 & 0.5 tips guys, some might even use a 0.8

Have to love when a Gift just keeps giving :)

Last edited:

Wamphyri2b

May 30, 2009
USA
Great Tutorial & looks real easy to follow. I am gonna have some fun with this.

Dimrain13

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2011
Tecumseh, MI / Okinawa, JP
Could you possibly let me know the Pin out of the tack switch? Are there two connections with it(two different things switching) or is it just one? Im sure ill be able to figure it out once I get it but I would like to know earlier so make it easier.

Disk0

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Exeter UK
Thanks for the guide uber, i'll be waiting for the BB version for my jasper.....hopefully not for too long ;)

[AD]

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Dec 8, 2002
Bolton, Lancs. UK
Now if someone can make a nice switch and usb port cover ;) hint hint Xecuter/Uber :)

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Note: Ignore the CoolRunner install wires - the pictures were taken with an RGH1 install by mistake - we know there is no PLL_BYPASS with RGH2 ;)

Users shouldn't be following these guides for a CoolRunner install anyway - these are DemoN install guides.

Besides i have erased the PLL_BYPASS wire from the pics so not to confuse anyone.