DemoN slim 360e faceplate mod no extra leds

pengekcs

BANNED
Mar 1, 2010
EU
I saw here the faceplate mod that adds an extra led, and shines when RGH is on (demon active). I thought that most people usually use RGH mode and not so often xbox live so it would be better to use a light when LIVE mode is on and no light when RGH is in use.

Also I have not seen any info on the 360E - so here it is. It is very similar to the regular S slim model, I use the middle dual colored LED (green and red) the red part. Since it is common anode (plus voltage is common not gnd) if we give GND to the cathode part of the red led then it will be on. CE is 3.3v when demon is on; and gnd when live (motherboard nand) is on. Also when the machine is on in live mode red + green = orange :)

As I see it the red part of the led connects to a 200 ohm resistor, and that's where we connect the CE (EN) part of the demon / coolrunner. So it connects to the demon / coolrunner and to this point on the rf board.

See attached images of the RF boards. I have also put here the regular slim model as well - though I have merely traced the 360E version.

led_status_rf_board_e.jpgled_status_rf_board_s2.jpgled_status_rf_board_s1.jpg

Mason_Baumgar

Noob Account
Dec 31, 2014
Also I have not seen any info on the 360E - so here it is. It is very similar to the regular S slim model, I use the middle dual colored LED (green and red) the red part. Since it is common anode (plus voltage is common not gnd) if we give GND to the cathode part of the red led then it will be on. CE is 3.3v when demon is on; and gnd when live (motherboard nand) is on. Also when the machine is on in live mode red + green = orange :smile: