Demon Slim - Step by Step Installation Guide

pudinkk

Dec 26, 2011
Re: Demon Slim QSB / Wires Diagram

I was expecting more wiring and more soldering work,but hey is this only 6-7 wires?

The other solution that I had looked at seemed to have thousands of wiring and soldering?
Am I missing something

rob753420

Aug 2, 2011
flordia
very nice points shouldnt be an issue for someone with good solder skills but def dont look noob friendly sure we will all see some botched installs thanx tx for all the hard work!!!! UBER got a ? whats the remote power point do

Last edited:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Alternative placing of the switch/mini-usb port attached. I went for this as although it means cutting away 2 slats of the top grille, it's nice and flush!

Attachments

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
UBER got a ? whats the remote power point do
You can control xbox power on/off/reset via software

Great for developers too - some of our guys when at work are able to work on rgh3 while using vpn to log into their box at home. They are able to test without having to be physically present :)

rob753420

Aug 2, 2011
flordia
You can control xbox power on/off/reset via software

Great for developers too - some of our guys when at work are able to work on rgh3 while using vpn to log into their box at home. They are able to test without having to be physically present :)
thanx that is a great feature def gonna give it use
:biggrin:

NeoGodSpeed

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2007
Arizona
I really like the the slim install - Hidden pcb in rear of unit, Slim Sleeper version,

Dare to Compare - Demon will find you!!!

AteOeight

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hawaii
Thanks for the instruction Uber, I got a ? for you... What about those with CoolRunners Rev A/B, will there be relative instruction?

N/M... missed the foot note drooling over the pictures!

Last edited: