Demon Slim - Step by Step Installation Guide

petronio

Noob Account
Feb 25, 2011
this add on (on the top of chip) will be compatible with first version of coolrunner? I am not able to see the point for pink wire on it

TilVl

VIP Member
May 11, 2011
Very awesome. Can't wait got my status of shipped today. Excited for this install.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

CheoS

Oct 8, 2011
Richmond, VA
Thanks for Step by Step... I just received mine today.
I have one small question I dont see mentioned here.

Should revert back to orig.bin on my nand, then install the DemoN and then flash the DemoN?

My unit is already RGH'd. Is there a tutorial on simply adding the DemoN? I can follow the diagrams here, but alittle iffy on the software section.

I believe I understand the nand is read from the DemoN. Both the stock and custom Nands. If thats the case should I just start from complete stock and where is a tutorial on software (toolbox, jrunner, etc..)

Thanks

Reactions: pudinkk

pudinkk

Dec 26, 2011
Thanks for Step by Step... I just received mine today.
I have one small question I dont see mentioned here.

Should revert back to orig.bin on my nand, then install the DemoN and then flash the DemoN?

My unit is already RGH'd. Is there a tutorial on simply adding the DemoN? I can follow the diagrams here, but alittle iffy on the software section.

I believe I understand the nand is read from the DemoN. Both the stock and custom Nands. If thats the case should I just start from complete stock and where is a tutorial on software (toolbox, jrunner, etc..)

Thanks
nice question.would be good to know

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
There is also a ton of instructions on Jrunner - there's an entire forum dedicated to it !

If you need instructions for something designed as simple as toolbox you really shouldn't be modding

CheoS

Oct 8, 2011
Richmond, VA
There is also a ton of instructions on Jrunner - there's an entire forum dedicated to it !

If you need instructions for something designed as simple as toolbox you really shouldn't be modding
Thanks for the response. It was more of a request for people who are new to rgh as a whole. But thanks for the response.

Much thanks