Demon Slim - Step by Step Installation Guide

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Qsb make a install look much more clean. They are easier as well if you just prep your points.

I think this is the biggest problem for people and qsb. Just flux the area that the qsb will attach. Apply a small amount of solder to each point. Fit qsb and apply a little more flux then dab with your iron they will join that easily. Then go back and clean the area. Its super simple and looks professional.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
I also call this strange technique "soldering correctly"

:p

x1725

May 11, 2012
Awesome Guide!! Demon is easy to install without much direction but following this guide will guarentee a clean install the first time. Thanks for making such an idiot proof guide

Reactions: Ubergeek

zinzin64

Noob Account
Sep 3, 2012
hi,
i am also interested by diagram instalation for corona anybody had news?
i think demon is the best solution for my corona star wars...
just miss me how install it :p

Jun 4, 2010
A possibility is QSB's addon for the DemoN to solder to alternate points of the NAND on the corona board. This will be much easier and cheaper rather than designing a new DemoN and specially that the Trinity DemoN will work fine on the Corona. I've set aside a DemoN to install in a MW3 320gb Corona just awaiting on a supporting timing file.

ZerOneX

Sep 20, 2011
Hi there,

I couldn't find this point on Corona v1/v3 mobo!!

Is this only for secure/attach the modchip to the mobo? If no where is the corresponding point on corona?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

ZerO

ZerOneX

Sep 20, 2011
A possibility is QSB's addon for the DemoN to solder to alternate points of the NAND on the corona board. This will be much easier and cheaper rather than designing a new DemoN and specially that the Trinity DemoN will work fine on the Corona. I've set aside a DemoN to install in a MW3 320gb Corona just awaiting on a supporting timing file.
here man... you can try those

http://www.zeronex.com.br/Arquivos/Xbox360/Dualboot Files/Corona_Demon_XSVF.rar

it will work

---------- Post added at 00:56 ---------- Previous post was at 00:55 ----------

You are correct.

It's an anchor point and has no purpose other than to secure the board before you solder the quick solder pads :).
Thank you!!

Cheers mate..

milestone250

BANNED
Jan 5, 2013
Why did you post this when u gonna tell most people to go find a professional to install it instead seem pointless for noobs sho trying to learn or people has small problems any way just sayin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Fwdkiller

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
Why did you post this when u gonna tell most people to go find a professional to install it instead seem pointless for noobs sho trying to learn or people has small problems any way just sayin.

Because there's people that can do it and those that can't. Those that can (meaning possess the skill at soldering and such) need a guide and those that can't need to send it to a pro. And there's those that shouldn't buy will try no matter what so they also need a guide to follow to limit the chances of failure.

Reactions: Fear na Boinne

milestone250

BANNED
Jan 5, 2013
Because there's people that can do it and those that can't. Those that can (meaning possess the skill at soldering and such) need a guide and those that can't need to send it to a pro. And there's those that shouldn't buy will try no matter what so they also need a guide to follow to limit the chances of failure.
You know if you don't try how can you succeed . This is a support page not list of people who can mod them otherwise people will be looking at Craigslist for help not this site which does no purpose what so ever.all the noobs are being treated like nobody .if u dont give support for your product than people will by other glitch chips or a clone coolrunner .I teach people how to solder these chips together you don't need to be a pro to do this no skill requirements I did this first try without any help just a small tutorials a year ago.

Reactions: Fwdkiller

bigassblazer

Jan 31, 2010
Nebraska
No you dont need to be a pro but knowing what you are doing will guarantee success.... everyone of us who do this professionally have seen the damage someone can do with zero knowledge of what they are doing and how expensive that can be to repair for them...thus the recommendation for a professional if you have never touched a soldering iron before in your life!! Several of the people that have brought me Xboxs for trace repair have tried to use a soldering GUN instead of an 15 watt iron because they didnt know the difference between the two and have totally destroyed portions of the board, this is what happens when you dont read up and practice before attempting something like this and why the noobs are forced to read and prove that they understand the proper process before being allowed to join the general community ,its not them being treated badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krafter and talby71

prankster

VIP Member
You know if you don't try how can you succeed . This is a support page not list of people who can mod them otherwise people will be looking at Craigslist for help not this site which does no purpose what so ever.all the noobs are being treated like nobody .if u dont give support for your product than people will by other glitch chips or a clone coolrunner .I teach people how to solder these chips together you don't need to be a pro to do this no skill requirements I did this first try without any help just a small tutorials a year ago.

The support we provide here is PRODUCT support not botched install support. Unfortunately the latter seems the norm due to the fact that despite very clear documentation shipped with the product (professional installation is a must) people decide to attempt the installation with little or No experience. If they choose to ignore what is clearly laid out to them, how is that xecuters problem? Do not try and undermine what we do here, membership here is a privilege not a right.

sent from the communicative core of my cranium using tapatalk 2

Reactions: talby71

milestone250

BANNED
Jan 5, 2013
What ever I seen all the post up in here it makes me very mad the way you treat people, for now on im useing ****** ******* chip with a clone coolrunner this makes me sick like I wanna kick the liveing sh*t out of someone.no longer supporting the product im moveing on so is most of the people out here in the uk due to bad support and admin moderators are a joke act like they are proffessionals if they were theu answer half of the questions instead of saying "you should take to a pro near you or read a full tutorial first" I think people read tutorials first before diveing in .most of these problem are coolrunner and demon not glitching and they couldn't answer any of those questions without telling the noob to find a installer .I see that in every post and most of those gets thread closed none of those question were answered yet.this forum is a f***ing joke.

prankster

VIP Member
What ever I seen all the post up in here it makes me very mad the way you treat people, for now on im useing ****** ******* chip with a clone coolrunner this makes me sick like I wanna kick the liveing sh*t out of someone.no longer supporting the product im moveing on so is most of the people out here in the uk due to bad support and admin moderators are a joke act like they are proffessionals if they were theu answer half of the questions instead of saying "you should take to a pro near you or read a full tutorial first" I think people read tutorials first before diveing in .most of these problem are coolrunner and demon not glitching and they couldn't answer any of those questions without telling the noob to find a installer .I see that in every post and most of those gets thread closed none of those question were answered yet.this forum is a f***ing joke.

Enjoy your clones :D

Last edited: