DemoN update guide for noobs

So you got a console with RGH and a DemoN installed from a pro modder. You want to be able to update the RGH dash so that you can have the same dashboard on it as your retail nand. This tutorial will guide you through the very basic steps of updating your DemoN RGH nand following your retail nand updating to the latest xbox live dashboard. Obviously there must be an xebuild to match the live dashboard before you can update to it.

Important things to have before you begin:
1. CPU Key
2. Mini USB cable
3. Computer with windows
4. Patience

Here is the link to the pdf:
http://ppl.ug/S5s5pcR6anI/

I take no responsibility for what you do to your console everything is at the risk of the end user.

TheGlichter

Dec 8, 2011
Europe
nice tut! I personally stick to rawflash and multibuilder for my customers. JRunner can't be handled by a lot of customers..too difficult

TheGlichter

Dec 8, 2011
Europe
Haha well i'm flattered (i guess) but seriously, i swapped to multibuilder due to the many

feedbacks from the past year, most heard was: afraid to use it and there are to many

options and buttons to push in JRunner.

Its a complete new story for peeps who always played on flashed drives en switched to JTAG...

they can just manage to configure FSD for example or extract their games.

So yess it can be rocket science for some :p

Reactions: milestone250

Malachai

Nov 30, 2011
JRunner is as easy as it gets!

It practically does it for you...
It's not the ease of use, it's the number of options that scares them. Try to see it from the perspective of a total noob - it can look very scary when you have no idea what any of those options mean. I deal with this a lot, if I don't explain every single detail of how to do something, noobs will simply be too scared to even try.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
For people with big block jaspers........ I had to create a 16MB Jasper glitch image in jrunner, for flashing to the demon. I was under the impression that the new jrunner would convert the 256mb glitch image, and it didnt. Just thought someone should say this, because this is fairly new for big blocks, and since there isnt a guide yet I thought I would post my experiences.

wingerdinger

Dec 30, 2012
Merseyside, UK
Wish I had found this earlier, I would have saved myself a lot of time. Im nearly already to go. No doubt I will be back in here shortly asking more questions if I hit a problem

Quast

Oct 7, 2012
Just quastion:
If i have TX DemoN chip and i want to use it for my phat console, do i need to buy any other chip ?

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Just quastion:
If i have TX DemoN chip and i want to use it for my phat console, do i need to buy any other chip ?
That's an open-ended question. The DemoN is a dual NAND device. Additional hardware depends on what else you want to do with it.

Quast

Oct 7, 2012
That's an open-ended question. The DemoN is a dual NAND device. Additional hardware depends on what else you want to do with it.
Look, i'm new on these things,All what i do is modding drivers. so i decide to make one new step //RGH//. that's why i asking to much to be clear and sure.
So again, if i buy TX DemoN this mean that all what i need //Play any game from EXTERNAL HDD, Play with DLC, can i switch from RGH to Modding console just with one click// can TX DemoN do it ?