DemoN update guide for noobs

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Look, i'm new on these things,All what i do is modding drivers. so i decide to make one new step //RGH//. that's why i asking to much to be clear and sure.
So again, if i buy TX DemoN this mean that all what i need //Play any game from EXTERNAL HDD, Play with DLC, can i switch from RGH to Modding console just with one click// can TX DemoN do it ?
My answer was sufficient in any instance. whatever you do with the DemoN is irrelevent. It's a dual NAND device. You just need whatever hardware you require to perform whatever exploit you want.

I'll also point out that DemoN installs are for pro-installers. All these questions should be directed at that person, whomever he/she will be.

Quast

Oct 7, 2012
You will also need a CoolRunner or R-JTAG.
Tapatalk misspelled it. Knot me.
thank you, thank you, thank you
so TX DemoN + CoolRunner (CoolRunner Is a program not a chip, right ?)

My answer was sufficient in any instance. whatever you do with the DemoN is irrelevent. It's a dual NAND device. You just need whatever hardware you require to perform whatever exploit you want.
I'll also point out that DemoN installs are for pro-installers. All these questions should be directed at that person, whomever he/she will be.
My friend Martin Chttp://team-xecuter.com/forums/member.php/32256-Martin-C,are you philosopher ?
I'm not a guy knows every thing you say, i still collecting my items and watching youtube to see the how to do this and that. so please be nice, and remember this :wink::
"If you cannot explain something in simple terms, you simply don't understand it well enough yourself."

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
thank you, thank you, thank you
so TX DemoN + CoolRunner (CoolRunner Is a program not a chip, right ?)

My friend Martin C,are you philosopher ?
I'm not a guy knows every thing you say, i still collecting my items and watching youtube to see the how to do this and that. so please be nice, and remember this :wink::
"If you cannot explain something in simple terms, you simply don't understand it well enough yourself."
I WAS being nice! My reply was simply indicating what the DemoN is. Once you understand this, your other questions are answered. You get an instruction card with the product telling you who it's designed for. Should you decide to ignore this, on your head be it.

Quast

Oct 7, 2012
Ok, please answer me these question mr.Martin C:
1/ Now i have TX DemoN + CoolRunner, do i need to buy anything else ? (YES or NO)
2/ Do you have tutorials showing how to link these two chips together ?
3/ If i do any mistake will this damage the console ?
------------------------------------------
This nice one 1212.jpg :cool2:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Ok, please answer me these question mr.Martin C:
1/ Now i have TX DemoN + CoolRunner, do i need to buy anything else ? (YES or NO)
2/ Do you have tutorials showing how to link these two chips together ?
3/ If i do any mistake will this damage the console ?
------------------------------------------
This nice one View attachment 16687 :cool2:
I'll skip straight to #3 - YES. You can damage your console.

mat1110

Jun 21, 2012
UK
:facepalm: ok, thank you for you'r time mr.Martin C
Have a nice day
I can totally see how people like Martin C get annoyed with people that want to be spoon fed. The info is out there go read it his expertise are needed for people that have read the fourms and get all the basics but have technical issue. It people that dont read think they can solder that waste people time

Reactions: Martin C

naughty_mage

Sep 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I have firmware version 1.00 on the Demon and 1.04 is available...where do I need to put the BIN file in j-runner so it sees it instead of saying "Failed, Bad File Format" when I click the Update Demon option? Can't find a still-valid link to the standalone firmware updater for Demon at this point.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Source1

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
I have firmware version 1.00 on the Demon and 1.04 is available...where do I need to put the BIN file in j-runner so it sees it instead of saying "Failed, Bad File Format" when I click the Update Demon option? Can't find a still-valid link to the standalone firmware updater for Demon at this point.
Download v1.04 DemoN firmware, load "demon_firmware_1.04.bin" as the source file in J-Runner and then try to update your DemoN.

You might need to force bootloader mode - instructions to do that are in the thread I linked to.

Askavenger

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2016
rdubbs007, Please update the link to the pdf tutorial. It is no longer working. (I hate to bring this thread back to life after its been dead for so long, but no great tutorials out there) Thank You.

Last edited: