Demon xbox nand wont glitch

oldschoolmodzhd

Noob Account
Mar 12, 2017
So I have a Trinity with a demon I didn't install the chip i bought the console with the chip installed but I'm not afraid to take it apart to fix it. Basically I have always had the xbox nand as a retail dash and the demon nand as a rgh nand. I went to switch the xbox nand to a rgh nand but it wont glitch on the xbox nand. It will glitch just fine if the rgh nand is on the demon. If anyone could help me figure this out that would be very much appreciated.

aaronouthier

Apr 17, 2015
California
I'm no expert on this, but I'm pretty sure the demon disables the glitch chip when running from the retail NAND, as it normally is not modified from stock Xbox software, and that usually requires the 360 to startup without glitching.If you have the Demon installed, but want to Mod the 360's regular NAND, then you'll need to remove the wire from the CR-EN point on your CoolRunner glitch chip. If you are running a CR4 for your glitch chip, then this wire is built-in to the ribbon cable, and cannot be disabled.

Keep in mind, I have never successfully gotten my Jasper Modded, so I'm still kind of new to this scene. I have read up on all of this, and my reading comprehension is superb. I'm the type of person that learns more from the College text book, than from the college lecture. That said, I don't know all there is to know. You might want to verify this with someone who has a bit more "hands-on" experience.

If you figure it out, be sure to post back what you found for the benefit of future generations.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
I'm no expert on this, but I'm pretty sure the demon disables the glitch chip when running from the retail NAND, as it normally is not modified from stock Xbox software, and that usually requires the 360 to startup without glitching.If you have the Demon installed, but want to Mod the 360's regular NAND, then you'll need to remove the wire from the CR-EN point on your CoolRunner glitch chip. If you are running a CR4 for your glitch chip, then this wire is built-in to the ribbon cable, and cannot be disabled.

Keep in mind, I have never successfully gotten my Jasper Modded, so I'm still kind of new to this scene. I have read up on all of this, and my reading comprehension is superb. I'm the type of person that learns more from the College text book, than from the college lecture. That said, I don't know all there is to know. You might want to verify this with someone who has a bit more "hands-on" experience.

If you figure it out, be sure to post back what you found for the benefit of future generations.
You are correct. The DemoN was designed to (by default) only enable the glitch chip when the DemoN nand is selected. You could either do as suggested and disconnect the CR-EN point, or you could just remove the ribbon cable. In that case, your glitch chip should be enabled 100% of the time.