LITEON 93450 Disc tray opens and closes

alwaysiron

Oct 11, 2011
I have a non-flashed liteon drive that opens and closes non-stop. Once powered on the drive opens and then I hit close and it just opens again immediately. There was suggestions that I should open it up and check the magnate which I did, and there was no problem. I've also made sure nothing was jammed in it. I would like to be able to save this xbox since this is the only problem with it. I was wondering if someone could tell me what to do. The xbox was previously sent to M$ for repairs from RROD and came back with a new liteon drive made in august 2009. The drive worked for a few months and began doing this. I did run a search on the forums for a similar problem but I didn't see one the exact same as this.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

alwaysiron

Oct 11, 2011
Sorry I just checked the drive and it's a 93450C. So I posted in wrong forum. And no I don't have that tool. I would have been just powering the drive with 360 opening computer and connecting drive to the sata inside. Can you tell me what would happen if I did have this and explain what checking the eject is?

Last edited: