BLASTER CK3 Discontinued?

x4skill

Jul 11, 2011
Denver, CO
I was looking into buying one of these but can't find it in any of the stores and some say that it's discontinued. Any official word on this? Something new in the works?

x4skill

Jul 11, 2011
Denver, CO
If you're in need of one, I could sell/trade you mine. Just saying.
Thanks but was hoping to get something new in the box.

The first link is from the UK and would be 80 bucks shipped which is a little high.

The second link, it's actually sold out there too.

synxx

VIP Member
aah right sorry about that pal, i never take into account shipping costs for overseas. thats prob why i always get charged import tax :facepalm:
not sure if its stopped production but they do seem to be in short supply.

x4skill

Jul 11, 2011
Denver, CO
Funny, I had checked ModChipCentral and it was one of the places that said it was discontinued. Anyhow, I went ahead and ordered it from them.

Thanks for catching that they restocked it burp. Main reason I want it is because I'm going to be putting a ghost case on my 360 and I'm not sure if the aftermarket case will be able to handle all the disassembly and reassembly that normally comes with flashing again and again.

ArmyMedic007

Dec 10, 2011
Blighty
Interestingly I have asked the same question as they don't seem to be in stock in the UK and I was going to buy three. I finally got a message back from one of the dealers to say that they are obsolete and a new model will be out some time next year. It would be helpful if the people concerned removed the product from the websites to avoid this confusion.

burp61

Apr 23, 2010
Tha B!G @PPLE
no problem, congrats on ordering the blaster, its pretty sweet that you don't have to open the 360 every time on update surfaces

360sly

BANNED
Mar 13, 2010
Exactly I don't see how team-xecuter can discontinue this product? Unless it's just the re sellers that are stopping because they aren't selling enough. To me it makes sense to only need to open up the xbox once. And plus it's cheaper to buy this than x360usb pro and ck3 pro.

Last edited:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Exactly I don't see how team-xecuter can discontinue this product? To me it makes sense to only need to open up the xbox once. And plus it's cheaper to buy this than x360usb pro and ck3 pro.
You will still need an x360USB Pro if you don't have a compatible SATA unit.

360sly

BANNED
Mar 13, 2010
True but a via 6421 chipset is only 20$. That's if your not using a laptop though.

But still I wouldn't see a point discontinuing the blaster ck3.

EDIT: It isn't discontinued because this sub forum isn't in the discontinued section :)

Last edited:

GuitarJimbo

May 19, 2011
With any luck you shouldn't need to keep opening your xbox any more anyway once your box is flashed to lt+ 3.0 but no idea what m$ has in store.