RGH Do I have all the pieces to RGH2?

sascoo

Noob Account
Jun 26, 2012
Alright, I currently have a slim that I am pretty sure has been updated to the latest dash/patch as my housemate has been playing it recently. I read somewhere that you cannot RGH2 past 15722. I can buy a new box if I need to but my needs are running live and Fusion on the other nand. Anyway, I haven't really been keeping up to date with modding since my JTAG box died and I have been waiting on the Demon to come out. I am wondering if I have all the pieces to get the RGH2 running

I currently have:
  • 1 x Xecuter NAND-X & CoolRunner Slim QSB Install Kit
  • 1 x Xecuter CoolRunner Rev C
  • 1 x Xecuter DemoN
  • 1 x Xecuter XBOX 360 Unlock Kit v3
  • 1 x slim with 15722 :(

Is this everything I will need aside from a box running the older dash or can I expect someone to figure another another hack for 15*** in the near future? If not, would it be safe to assume that if I went to a shop and bought a new slim it would have a hackable dash?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

jimlfixit

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2011
UK
Best bet is to get a 250GB slim, chances are you will recieve a trinity board, however, recent reports show some to be coronas (RGH3 almost complete for all consoles as reported by Ubergeek). They will more than likely have the older dashboard <14179 which will be exploitable. Be quick tho, those clever gits at microsoft will be shipping out new consoles with the latest 15722 dashboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: sascoo

sascoo

Noob Account
Jun 26, 2012
Haha... okay. I guess I will take my old box into gamestop and trade it in -- and hope microsoft hasn't shipped some new ones there.

Other than that, I have all the pieces to RGH2 correct?

L

LoneWolf913

Haha... okay. I guess I will take my old box into gamestop and trade it in -- and hope microsoft hasn't shipped some new ones there.

Other than that, I have all the pieces to RGH2 correct?
You don't need a Nand-X if you're installing a Demon. Other than that, you're fine, get a 14719 Slim, CR Rev C, Demon Slim, and if you want it the opening kit (I use a screwdriver and paperclip), and you'll be all set.