Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement NANDX cable for JR-Programmer?

Dec 21, 2014
So not 5 minutes ago my cat decided that while I was looking under my bed to dig out the power cable for my faulty slim console, she was going to have some fun chewing up my JR-Programmer NANDX cable(?)...

2014-12-29 01.21.29.jpg

I know that I can just direct-solder the wires, but QSBs are so much prettier and so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a replacement :)

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
In the same boat as you and cant find any. I'm fixing to pull the trigger on a whole new jrp just for the wires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dec 21, 2014
Oh poo man :/ I really don't want to waste another nearly £30 on a JR-Programmer just for that wire... I'm tempted to contact the company that I got it from to see if they can help...

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
They're $11. Jrp that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skillet34

VIP Member
Jun 21, 2012
MA USA
These guys have some. Not sure what shipping would over seas, but for Brock its not an issue. I have ordered from them in the past np.

Dec 21, 2014
Yes after making that post I looked where I got mine from, it was £17 delivered lol I think I was getting prices confused with Demon or CR4 kit I ordered at same time lol...

As for Skillet34... YOU ABSOLUTE *BLEEP*ING LEGEND!!! I can't imagine it's much, I ordered my flux, solder and cleaning fluid from the US and delivery was pennies anyway so... Yes :p Going to order one right now :D

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
I agree with the post above. The connectors look to be in good shape so why not trim off the bad spots, extend what needs attended, solder and tape? Soldering wires together is far easier than modding.

Dec 21, 2014
I agree with the post above. The connectors look to be in good shape so why not trim off the bad spots, extend what needs attended, solder and tape? Soldering wires together is far easier than modding.
Normally I would agree with you completely... However I don't like soldering so close to plastic connectors, so green and blue connector plus would be fine as I have about half an inch of wire to work with, however if you look at the white connector (NOT JR-Programmer side) there is supposed to be 3 wires, and I have about 2mm to work with on the yellow so I would much prefer to buy whole new JR-Programmer and just use this for direct solder installs...

Again if it wasn't for that 1 wire being so short I would have at least attempted to repair the cable, I might still attempt a repair on it but... meh! lol

Support Our Sponsors