COOLRUNNER Does Rev C Work on All Dash Versions?

Alteration

Oct 7, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I've spent the last two days doing research on which glitch chip I should buy, and I've found a seller on eBay that stocks generic Rev C's (save the lecture). I've watched quite a few videos that briefly mention "you must be on dash blah blah blah for this to work". Is that a special case, or would a Trinity on Dash version 2.0.17489 (latest) work fine?

A little "side-question":
What RGH "version" would I need to use? I've heard talk about RGH 1, 1.2, and 2, but no definition of any of those terms. Can someone briefly go over those?

Last edited:

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
I've spent the last two days doing research on which glitch chip I should buy, and I've found a seller on eBay that stocks generic Rev C's (save the lecture). I've watched quite a few videos that briefly mention "you must be on dash blah blah blah for this to work". Is that a special case, or would a Trinity on Dash version 2.0.17489 (latest) work fine?

A little "side-question":
What RGH "version" would I need to use? I've heard talk about RGH 1, 1.2, and 2, but no definition of any of those terms. Can someone briefly go over those?
A Rev C on ebay? That's a fake one, don't buy it, if you have a trinity on the latest dash, you'll need to install RGH2.0 I recommend you to buy a CR4XL.