does rjtag let you run unsigned code like rhg ?

iamthys7ven

Sep 6, 2015
just need to make sure i can run unsigned code like a regular jtag or rgh in case i have to end up R-Jtag mine
hoping i can run xex menu on it oh and what does R-JTAG stand for exactly?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere

iamthys7ven

Sep 6, 2015
dont you think i looked it up already obviously if im ASKING i dont know they simple questions i mean vip is expert so i figured asking a simple question wouldnt be a problem which it isnt to most ppl on here but to you i see that it bothers you i didnt need you to tell me do it yourself i would have never joined these forums if i could do it myself, i wouldnt need tx products if i could just get all the answers myself... nothing is more irritating than asking for help and someone telling you to figure it out if you dont wannna help me cause your in a bad mood then dont comment let someone else help me if you think im too stupid cause a rarely have time to sit at a computer all day....a man cant even ask simple questions

L2000

VIP Member
Mar 8, 2011
Cape Town
dont you think i looked it up already obviously if im ASKING i dont know they simple questions i mean vip is expert so i figured asking a simple question wouldnt be a problem which it isnt to most ppl on here but to you i see that it bothers you i didnt need you to tell me do it yourself i would have never joined these forums if i could do it myself, i wouldnt need tx products if i could just get all the answers myself... nothing is more irritating than asking for help and someone telling you to figure it out if you dont wannna help me cause your in a bad mood then dont comment let someone else help me if you think im too stupid cause a rarely have time to sit at a computer all day....a man cant even ask simple questions
If you browsed over Nofeloniesyet's reply you would've seen that they are actual links to your questions , alot of your questions have been answered in alot of older posts just search properly and you'll find them , don't be too quick to post new threads until you have exhausted all possible search queries .
If this keeps up @Nofeloniesyet will have to change his nic to AFELONYSOON ;)

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
rgh,rgh2,rgh1.2,rjtag and jtag alllllll do and allow the same thing man,homebrew. you are expected to do your own research man,dont plan on anyone step by step feeding you stuff.

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
ok ok ok thank you everyone
start with motherboard.find out which one you have,thats first thing. once ya know which one your doing we can advise the best route to go. what board ya have will determine which method you use. search google or here for martins roadmap to rgh for noobs or something like that.thats a good lil explanation/guide.