Does the Team Xecuter Blaster 360 play burned games?

Stedek97

Noob Account
Nov 17, 2018
[h=1]Hi, everyone. I was looking at the 360 modchips, and I was searching for something easy to install, that doesn't require going that much into the system's core hardware. I ran across the Team Xecuter Blaster 360, and I was wondering if anyone knew if it played burned games.[/h]

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
No, The blaster was designed as a go between the drive, and a computer without taking apart the console every time. This way you could update the firmware on the drive without taking the console apart. Now days, just flashing the drive is more than enough, as there is minimal ban risk, assuming your games are burned propperly. The blaster 360 was useful in like 2010, not it isnt at all, as all it is is a sata/power pass through switch. If all you want to do is play burned games, a TX probe v3 and x360usbpro v2 are all you need, assuming you are working with a phat liteon drive. BenQ and others on phat consoles have other ways to dump the keys, and slim drives are a bit tricky, require RGH, and a custom board but I have had success with the Liteon Phat flashed with LTU2 firmware, installed in the slim drive case.

Also, you totally posted this in the switch stuff.

Last edited: