Download for the SX Pro Switch and Roms

Kenaix

Noob Account
Jan 13, 2020
Denmark
Hey, guys,

I got the SX Pro for the switches. Unfortunately the download links for the files do not work. Do you know another link so I can install it on my switch?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm quite a beginner haha.
I hope someone can help.

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
You need to read the forum rules
This is a friendly warning
Talk about piracy again and you are history

bfollowell

Aug 27, 2019
Evansville, IN
What am I missing? I don't see any mention of piracy anywhere in this guy's post. It sounds like the poor guy is just having trouble downloading the boot file and other required files. I can understand holding people to the rules and trying to squash piracy talk, but coming down on an innocent user trying to get some help seems overly excessive. Did you delete other portions of the original post that we can't see?
Nevermind. I didn't see anything in the actual post, but I see the subject mentions ROMs, so I guess he must've been asking about where to download pirated games too. Sorry. I should've known you guys wouldn't come down on someone without good cause.

Last edited:

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
What am I missing? I don't see any mention of piracy anywhere in this guy's post. It sounds like the poor guy is just having trouble downloading the boot file and other required files. I can understand holding people to the rules and trying to squash piracy talk, but coming down on an innocent user trying to get some help seems overly excessive. Did you delete other portions of the original post that we can't see?
Nevermind. I didn't see anything in the actual post, but I see the subject mentions ROMs, so I guess he must've been asking about where to download pirated games too. Sorry. I should've known you guys wouldn't come down on someone without good cause.
That is becurse i edited out the pirace part of his/her messages