Dual nand install on a Corona V5?

chris2122

VIP+ Member
Mar 11, 2011
Sunderland
Orange light stays on, pressing the power button on the console makes the RF board light up but the fan never spins and the PSU stays orange, it's like it won't supply full power, only standby... Any ideas?

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
There isn't enough information here to provide any real help for you.

Please include images of your install and as much information you can including logs from J-Runner.

Is it not working on stock nand AND DemoN nand? (assuming you are using a Demon....)

chris2122

VIP+ Member
Mar 11, 2011
Sunderland
oh god this thread title got messed up I was trying to make 2 threads at the same time and cloudflare thing made me refresh and resend data and it seems the wrong title plagues this thread - this is actually related to a PSU

I've got a PSU here that won't power up fully, other PSUs work fine but when I try to power this one on it lights up the console ROL but doesn't give anything more than standby power - tried completely unplugging it and etc, but the issue is clearly something else. Haven't opened it yet so I don't know if it's just a blown cap or something, just wondering if anyone had any ideas since I've never had a PSU fail on me before like this.