Easy follow LT+ update for all PHAT liteons

This tutorial is for people that have already dumped the drive and have the firmware available to load in jungle flasher.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z005Q8OX9O8[/ame]

If you dont have your firmware then you must dump the drive first!

Reactions: SAMMY816

GonyX

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2009
Sweden
Re: Easy follow LT+ update for all liteons

thank you, flashed 5 BenQ and 3 Liteons today with LT+

lizardking2

Aug 8, 2010

hi bit confused i have my drive key in jf but nothing else lost in broke hd can i
update or do i have to mra my drive to get a firmware dump thanks i have a
liteon 7 with lt 1.1

Last edited:

hussain999

Nov 23, 2010

hi sorry for sounding like a noob, but do i load on the firmware that i got pre flashing or is it the dummy 1, lite on, cheers!

Kr4k 4 J4Ck

VIP Member
May 14, 2010
Canada

Hey would this way work with a Lite-On 7000 series? just need to know cause i have the key and everything

Load the dummy.bin yes and yes as stated this works on all liteons if you have the firmware files already dumped.

This tut is for upgrading the firmware from LT or LTv1.1 to LT+ so you will need your firmware from the drive before flashing anything.

m001983

Aug 4, 2010

Hi!

Mates i need your help.
I lost my hard drive recently that contained the ofw and the cfw. The only thing left is jf log print. My drive is a Lite-on 93450C.
i read that is necessary the ofw to flash the new lt+, that means i w'ont be able to flash lt +?
where can i find (download) the ofw? if possible. If so, can i insert my dvd key with the jf?

Last edited:

afkdante

Noob Account
Nov 21, 2010

hi an email came to me from microsoft that gold is free from 25 november until 29 november is it dangerous to connect live?(i did updated to lt+ btw)

vinholi

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2010

Hi, I'm a noob. I wanna know how do I install the LT+ in my xbox 360 that has ixtreme LT 1.2. Can someone tell me? I need to conect my xbox's driver in my computer's driver, is it?

OBS: The driver of my Xbox is LiteOn

Last edited:

lo-ki

Aug 9, 2010

Alright i followed this and i get No Calibration data in source and in the tab where you refresh the port says DVD key not found... whatd i do wrong?

badillin

Noob Account
Nov 26, 2010

Can this method be used if my key, the Dummy.bin file was generated from the:

"Dummy from iXtreme" option in jungleflasher???