Easy follow LT+ update for all PHAT liteons

pokerace

Jun 7, 2010
cleveland. uk
Re: Easy follow LT+ update for all liteons

this is a bit different as my drive is a benq flashed as a liteon, reason xbox was banned and original drive failed and had chance of new benq, problem is in JF i put source fw in and it auto's LT+ but in JF and DVD key 32 it shows drive but at bottom left and DVD key it says not found. is this because its not original liteon drive or othere reason?

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

this is a bit different as my drive is a benq flashed as a liteon, reason xbox was banned and original drive failed and had chance of new benq, problem is in JF i put source fw in and it auto's LT+ but in JF and DVD key 32 it shows drive but at bottom left and DVD key it says not found. is this because its not original liteon drive or othere reason?
it simply means the dvd key isnt in the JF database and matched to that drive - ignore it.

pokerace

Jun 7, 2010
cleveland. uk

i did, and went next step and liteon erase, switched ck3 pro off and on when sent and came back failed.

pokerace

Jun 7, 2010
cleveland. uk

fixed, it was simple really (JUST LIKE ME) i was trying to use the wrong LT+ i was using liteon instead of benQ doooooohhhh

Jaydre

Noob Account
Nov 26, 2010

Thanks bro this tut was simple and straight to the point

Cbagger

Nov 27, 2010

Okay, i did all this, and did it just like you.
But when i turned on my xbox, and putted in a game, it wont read any of my games?
Did i do something wrong?

Edit: also it says my DVD Key: Not found

- Christoffer

Last edited:

conradportelli

VIP Member
Aug 22, 2010
toronto

hi bit confused i have my drive key in jf but nothing else lost in broke hd can i
update or do i have to mra my drive to get a firmware dump thanks i have a
liteon 7 with lt 1.1
so long as ur sure u have ur drivekey then u can flash without mra hack

Dubber0844

May 8, 2010

I gotta ask, don't flame me, so my drive is already dumped, traces cut and repaired, flashed with iXtreme, my question IS: 'Can I plug in my drive and flash to LT+ normally without re-cutting traces'? Is it really that simple? :eek:

badwigga

VIP Member
Nov 15, 2009
AUSTRALIA

Just flashed two liteons works great thanks for the the video.

conradportelli

VIP Member
Aug 22, 2010
toronto

I gotta ask, don't flame me, so my drive is already dumped, traces cut and repaired, flashed with iXtreme, my question IS: 'Can I plug in my drive and flash to LT+ normally without re-cutting traces'? Is it really that simple? :eek:
yea man its that easy load ur dump as source and lt plus as target then SPOOF source to target .... then liteon erase then write...its that simple !!

m001983

Aug 4, 2010

Hi!

Mates i need your help.
I lost my hard drive recently that contained the ofw and the cfw. The only thing left is jf log print. My drive is a Lite-on 93450C.
i read that is necessary the ofw to flash the new lt+, that means i w'ont be able to flash lt +?
where can i find (download) the ofw? if possible. If so, can i insert my dvd key with the jf?
Hi.

I've managed to change the firmware to lt+, firstly i change it directly from lt1.2 to lt+ following the video tutorial and everything went good, but when i insert a game into the drive, it identify the disc, sometimes the game start and during the game the image freezes and the power light start to flash, others the game won't start the image get black and the power light start to flash.

i went back to stock firmware and then to lt+ using two methods
1- the video tutorial
2- the mra hack

with no result, using the lt1.2 everything works well except the ap25 games, and the lt+ the problem is equal to all the games i have independently if the game is ap25 or not.

i change the drive lite-on to benq ( belong to a friend that lent to me on the experience) with LT+ and benq works with zero problems

what could be the reason for lite-on problem?

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Last edited:

Cbagger

Nov 27, 2010

how come you just have 1 file, name Lite_OFW.bin? is it just the Dummy.bin you renamed?

i got the four files

Dummy.bin
Identify.bin
Inquiry.bin
Key.bin

Thats all good? shall i just choose the Dummy.bin, and continue?

Noninnyo

Noob Account
Dec 6, 2010

Hi guys!

I need a little help. I have a LiteOn drive with LT fw. I saw this video tutorial how to update to LT+.
I saw that I will need the Original stock fw during the update process. I don't have my original because I'm not the one who did the first flashing process, but in C4EVA's LT Plus pack I can find original LiteOn stock firmwares which are appended by him. And the question is this:
Is the appended stock fw good for me for this update process? Or do I need to dump my drive anyway?

Thank you!

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com

The stock firmware from c4e doesn't have your dvd key on it so if you flash that, your Xbox won't work. Ever.
If you have anything over LT 1, then you need to extract the key via the MRA method. I.e. cutting and soldering or the LT switch.
If you can get the original dump of the guy who flashed it, then that would be easiest. If not, you could also think about getting someone to do it for you or you'll need a probe, ck3 lite or pro, a via card incase your 'dunno' chipset isn't compatible, or an LT switch and clip if you can't solder.

Noninnyo

Noob Account
Dec 6, 2010

The stock firmware from c4e doesn't have your dvd key on it so if you flash that, your Xbox won't work. Ever.
If you have anything over LT 1, then you need to extract the key via the MRA method. I.e. cutting and soldering or the LT switch.
If you can get the original dump of the guy who flashed it, then that would be easiest. If not, you could also think about getting someone to do it for you or you'll need a probe, ck3 lite or pro, a via card incase your 'dunno' chipset isn't compatible, or an LT switch and clip if you can't solder.

Thank you for your answer, mate! I'll try to reach the flashing-man. I have a 93450C by the way, so if nobody can help me in my town, I'm gonna buy a CK3 Probe v2 and a CK3 Lite, and gonna do it myself.
The soldering is already done, because the flashing-man already updated the LT fw, so I guess I won't have to do it again, just put the Probe to the right spots.

modmonster

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2009
Cheshire, UK
xboxmods.wordpress.com

Thank you for your answer, mate! I'll try to reach the flashing-man. I have a 93450C by the way, so if nobody can help me in my town, I'm gonna buy a CK3 Probe v2 and a CK3 Lite, and gonna do it myself.
The soldering is already done, because the flashing-man already updated the LT fw, so I guess I won't have to do it again, just put the Probe to the right spots.
Nope. Your going to have to undo the solder, probe and repair the solder.

Boldeagle777

Dec 7, 2010

Hi guys ok sorry for the noob questions but ive spen couple of hour now on your forum and there is just so many info!

My question where do i find my motherbord make and my sata chipset info?

Then i have ixtreme 1.71lt on my xbox aparentley now i did not flash my xbox, so i dont have my OFW, dummy.bin or dvd key (dont even know what this means, sorry:(). So if i buy this ck3 blaster will that give me my dvd key or is the only way for me to get it through the MRA Hack?

Lastley Fable 3 is working on my xbox so do i even need to upgrade to LT+?

Thank you for your time guys and i apreciate your help!:D