Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Re: Easy follow LT+ update for all liteons

Hi.

I've managed to change the firmware to lt+, firstly i change it directly from lt1.2 to lt+ following the video tutorial and everything went good, but when i insert a game into the drive, it identify the disc, sometimes the game start and during the game the image freezes and the power light start to flash, others the game won't start the image get black and the power light start to flash.

i went back to stock firmware and then to lt+ using two methods
1- the video tutorial
2- the mra hack

with no result, using the lt1.2 everything works well except the ap25 games, and the lt+ the problem is equal to all the games i have independently if the game is ap25 or not.

i change the drive lite-on to benq ( belong to a friend that lent to me on the experience) with LT+ and benq works with zero problems

what could be the reason for lite-on problem?

I appreciate any help you can give me.
If the game sometimes boots and sometimes locks and also if you try another drive and its fine then OBVIOUSLY your Liteon needs its laser replacing. very cheap and lots available.

Dubber0844

May 8, 2010

Ok. Windows 7 still needs dseo13b? I could NOT for the life of me, get my Lite On to recognize in Windows 7 with my Sata card! I tried for HOURS to get Jungle Flasher to see the drive so I could flash it! I know this is NOT rocket science, I'm NOT a stupid person. WHY can't the drive be seen? I've Googled and read until I'm blue in the face. This drive already has iXtreme on it, I just would like to upgrade to LT+. Can anyone advise or help please, I will listen to ALL posters on what to do! TIA!

Nonov_U_Bizniss

Feb 16, 2010

This is the 1st and only tut video for JF that actually showed each and every step in specific detail.

Thus for the 1st time ever jf actually didn't end up fluffing my drive and worked for the 1st time.

Thanks TJ!

BADBOY125

Dec 15, 2010

hi bit confused i have my drive key in jf but nothing else lost in broke hd can i
update or do i have to mra my drive to get a firmware dump thanks i have a
liteon 7 with lt 1.1
no u have the firmware just load it spoof the key then i/o device to get liteon in vendor mode then erase and write then outro ur done

BADBOY125

Dec 15, 2010

Ok. Windows 7 still needs dseo13b? I could NOT for the life of me, get my Lite On to recognize in Windows 7 with my Sata card! I tried for HOURS to get Jungle Flasher to see the drive so I could flash it! I know this is NOT rocket science, I'm NOT a stupid person. WHY can't the drive be seen? I've Googled and read until I'm blue in the face. This drive already has iXtreme on it, I just would like to upgrade to LT+. Can anyone advise or help please, I will listen to ALL posters on what to do! TIA!
did u half tray the drive and i/o device it

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com

This is the 1st and only tut video for JF that actually showed each and every step in specific detail.

Thus for the 1st time ever jf actually didn't end up fluffing my drive and worked for the 1st time.

Thanks TJ!
thats right - all the other videos ive posted showing step by step jungleflasher process on ALL versions of drives - they dont exist :rolleyes:

Polarblade

Jul 5, 2009
Republic of Ireland

I just watched the video tutorial and i can follow it, and its a method i will be using from now since i retrieved my OFW using the mra hack.

But for this tutorial, whats your setup? as in you've a ck3 pro, and is there a probe required? what holes are probed for reading? is it the same ones as in the mra hack? Cause i know the old r707 hole method is no good when you've LT already on the drive.

HAVOK5

Nov 25, 2010

just wanted to ask one simple question to the maker of this tut or anyone else who can answer me ,coz i wanna be sure :),at the start of the video when you chose to open source fw you have 2 files liteoon OF and one other file did not pat that much attention to it,but in my case i have four other files.
Dummy.bin
Identify.bin
Inquiry.bin
Key.bin
i got these file when i was updating from 1.6 to LT+
so am i good to go and flash my drive with any other future fw that will come out if i use the dummy.bin as source.
Thanks for reading this i would appreciate an answer :)