eFuses ?

Anony Mouse

Jan 31, 2019
UK
Hi, I will be doing a Jasper JTAG soon and looking around at dif methods I saw this eFuses ..
Do I have to do this or is it old news and unnecassary ?
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I cant post in the others ..

Anony Mouse

Jan 31, 2019
UK
It`s brand new been sitting in its box never been used at all .. Bought it new stuck it in the cupboard never got around to it !!
Life got it the way I guess .. Switched on once when bought to check dash, 2.0.7363.0
Should I do that eFuse protection ?

Anony Mouse

Jan 31, 2019
UK
Def brand new ! It`s got to be worth at least £30.50 and if I hold onto it unused for the next century that would double easily .:LOL:
From posting elsewhere the efuse mod is not being used .. I had no intent of going online anyway ..

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
No need to do the efuse mod, just make the jtag install, flash the latest freeboot dashboard, there probbely never will come another update for the 360

efuse mod was made so you coulden update to never official dash, but that also got solved in dashlunch, since the update folder had to be named $$ystemUpdate, insted of the official $SystemUpdate

Anony Mouse

Jan 31, 2019
UK
Thanks Hackerjac for the reply appreciated, yeah I went ahead with the JTAG and now I have got Xell running on the box and can see its key etc but J-runner is not able to "get CPU key" ..
Xell says the link is up and gives me the ip but even if I connect the ethernet directly to the PC and disable firewall J-runner cant get the key after changing the ip in j-runner ..
I know I could write it down BUT I would prefer if things went as they should before flashing the xex image back ..
So Xell running .. J-runner running .. Ethernet connected to pc .. JR2 connected up to usb and plugged into the xbox ..
Any ideas ?

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
I don't think you can connect the 360 directely to your Pc, that i base on that you need crossover cabel if you connect 2 pc directely to eachother, so if you use normal ethernet cabel you either need a switch or hub to connect them together

Reactions: Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

Jan 31, 2019
UK
Gave up in the end .. Manually entered the key and all seems to be ok ..
I flashed the final xell image with the latest sys update 17526, installed xexmneu 1.2 and DashLaunch v3 , I`m unsure whether I need DashLaunch ? UTube vids say to put it on as it blocks XboxLive ..
Been messing about with using a 1TB HD, which was a lot easier than I rem`, also messing with Aurora.
Not sure which dash is best ..

Anyway it`s all been a bit nostalgic .. I will prob stick some Emu`s on it .. Aaaah those were the days ..
Thanks for the replies ..(y)

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Yeah, unfortenly the dev of FSD has stopped, but its still my favorite
Aurora is ok, but imho not as good as FSD was/is

Reactions: Anony Mouse