Emunand question

krayziezay

May 2, 2019
Washington DC
Ok maybe I should've done this before I created it. I have emunand on my switch so couple of questions
1. Does this mean I can go online with games without connecting to Nintendo servers
2. If I wanna run another cfw will I be able to do it with emunand
3. I wanted to run atmos(if Im allowed to talk about it) will everything carry over

imprezgc8

Majora's Mask
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
1. No you cannot play games online without Nintendo's Servers unless you use Switch LAN Play. Some people do still boot to their sysnand and play games online though.

2. Other FWs will still boot to the sysnand. Atmo is supposedly going to have emuMMC, but I am 99.999% sure it will not be compatible with SX emunand.

3. We obviously talk about other CFWs here as they are part of the scene, but we do not support them. So if you need support for other ones you will have to find their support pages.

krayziezay

May 2, 2019
Washington DC
1. No you cannot play games online without Nintendo's Servers unless you use Switch LAN Play. Some people do still boot to their sysnand and play games online though.

2. Other FWs will still boot to the sysnand. Atmo is supposedly going to have emuMMC, but I am 99.999% sure it will not be compatible with SX emunand.

3. We obviously talk about other CFWs here as they are part of the scene, but we do not support them. So if you need support for other ones you will have to find their support pages.
Ok with the LAN play I can only use certain games correct

imprezgc8

Majora's Mask
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
Right. I believe it is only games that support local co-op and the other person would have to be using it as well.

Support Our Sponsors