Error 2002-2001 (when opening any NSP + most XCI's)

mcmuffin

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2018
Hi,

I'm suddenly experiencing the error code 2002-0001 when launching any of my NSP's and most of my XCI's. This happened out of nowhere, I didn't change or modify anything in particular (apart from adding a few xci's).

Could someone please help ?

Thanks !

Switch version : 6.0.1
Sx OS version : 2.0.1

Last edited:

Velvet

Nov 9, 2018
Hi,

I'm suddenly experiencing the error code 2002-0001 when launching any of my NSP's and most of my XCI's. This happened out of nowhere, I didn't change or modify anything in particular (apart from adding a few xci's).

Could someone please help ?

Thanks !

Switch version : 6.0.1
Sx OS version : 2.0.1
Format your current card, if it fails then try another made by a reputable brand.

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Can also be a faulty xci or nsp file, have seen this before

mcmuffin

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks Hackerjac and Velvet for your answers but :
- I've already formated the card multiple times and it is an official samsung sd card,
- the files were working fine since yesterday and suddenly all of them are giving me this error (this is for 30ish nsp's and a few xci's) so the chance of all them being faulty seems really low

mcmuffin

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2018
[SOLVED]

So I booted in official firmware, tried to launch a few games and then booted back in Custom Firmware and now all files are working fine.

shinji14

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2018
This happened to me too, the only game working from emunand was Smash Bros(NSP).

Isn't supossed for emunand to be disconected from sysnand?
Why the fix for this is to launch the ofw and lunch any app?

Sysnand: 6.2.0
Emunand: 6.1.0
Sx OS version : 2.3 beta

Also, while this was happening I was able to go into sleep mode without crashing.

Last edited:

huangya

Noob Account
Oct 18, 2018
I encounter this problem too. Fixed this problem : Move to the Game in the main menu. Press "+" , then choose "Manage Software", then choose "Delete Software", reinstall the game and update file if needed. It's OK now.

Reactions: neogeo727