Error 2181-4008?Banned?

hamza021

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

i didn't used the hack for around 1 week and played normally and now , i woke up my switch to play some MK11 and i got a little message "your online services are getting restricted by nindendo".

My console is banned but is my account also banned?

Last edited:

imprezgc8

Majora's Mask
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
You would have to research yourself, but I do not believe Nintendo is banning accounts only the consoles themselves.

brandonspikes

Noob Account
Dec 8, 2018
Got the same message yesterday, only ever used offline XCI's, never used NSPS, and only went online with legit gamecarts when not in SXOS CFW.

Lawakun

Jun 18, 2019
Canada
That's the reason then.
New Nintendo ban wave is targeting sxos users. Only users running emuNAND (correctly) seem to be unaffected .
hmm just got banned and I think I was using EMUNAND correctly, never went online on it, nothing CFW related being installed on SYSNAND as I was using it to browse the eshop now and then and downloaded a demo on there once.
Don't know where i went wrong to get banned but I'll suggest you guys be careful out there !

Exile20

Jul 9, 2019
Earth
hmm just got banned and I think I was using EMUNAND correctly, never went online on it, nothing CFW related being installed on SYSNAND as I was using it to browse the eshop now and then and downloaded a demo on there once.
Don't know where i went wrong to get banned but I'll suggest you guys be careful out there !
So the first time you hacked your console was using emunand?

Was emunand created using hidden partition or files on SD card?

Did you have auto rcm on?

I wonder if you take out the SD card with emunand. Maybe Nintendo reads the SD card?

Are you sure you deleted all wifi connections or never used Ethernet? Maybe you connected by mistake?

Lawakun

Jun 18, 2019
Canada
So the first time you hacked your console was using emunand?

Was emunand created using hidden partition or files on SD card?

Did you have auto rcm on?

I wonder if you take out the SD card with emunand. Maybe Nintendo reads the SD card?

Are you sure you deleted all wifi connections or never used Ethernet? Maybe you connected by mistake?
Yes first time was using emunand.
Hidden partition
Didn't have auto rcm on, should i have ?
Completely sure i was fully offline on emunand.
I think my mistake was downloading the demo on sysnand with my SD card still in it.

Exile20

Jul 9, 2019
Earth
Yes first time was using emunand.
Hidden partition
Didn't have auto rcm on, should i have ?
Completely sure i was fully offline on emunand.
I think my mistake was downloading the demo on sysnand with my SD card still in it.
Ye auto rcm off is best when using emunand. Then I am lost and worried about myself now. Unless you mistakenly connected to the internet through emunand then we have the same set up.

Mikodu25

Noob Account
Jun 20, 2019
Besancon
bonjour j'ai reçu un message de nintendo me disant qui restreint les services nitendo. j’ai pris toutes les précautions pour ne pas être détecté (banni) je n’ai jamais été en ligne sur mon emunand, jamais installé à partir de nsp, toujours retiré ma carte SD avant de passer à ofw, mie dns. est allumé le module sur sx os, est allumé en mode avion. mais même avec le sien il a banni mon commutateur. Ma question sur l'utilisation de ma connexion wifi pour utiliser YouTube est de mettre à jour le ofw. Je vous remercie