LITEON 0225 Failure to extract key

elmoreas2009

Noob Account
Sep 17, 2014
I am using a x360usbpro and cklite via JF to get the key off of a liteon 0225 drive, as I am sure you guessed being in this section. I have gone to the dvd32 tab and it has found my drive when I try to get the key it always comes back a fail. I am not selecting yes to unlock the drive and I keep getting an error asking if I want to resend the request. Could someone either tell me what to do or at least in the direction of guide for this issue. Thanks.

N.E.Modz

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2009
A.K.A daleh43
I am using a x360usbpro and cklite via JF to get the key off of a liteon 0225 drive, as I am sure you guessed being in this section. I have gone to the dvd32 tab and it has found my drive when I try to get the key it always comes back a fail. I am not selecting yes to unlock the drive and I keep getting an error asking if I want to resend the request. Could someone either tell me what to do or at least in the direction of guide for this issue. Thanks.
when asked yes to resend command and you press "yes" do you switch off/on within a second ?