FALCON Falcon, will not glitch

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
I removed the CR4 and audclamp board and flashed back to stock nand, it now rrod with 0022 or 0020, it prob needs a reflow or reball. Just going to try another xbox, thanks for the help.
Out of curiosity, How long it takes since you start the console and the RROD appears?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Out of curiosity, How long it takes since you start the console and the RROD appears?
i know where ur goin with that,but if codes are flip flopping 0022 and 0020 its not ldv issue.if it takes 30 sec and its always 0022,might be ldv.

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
i know where ur goin with that,but if codes are flip flopping 0022 and 0020 its not ldv issue.if it takes 30 sec and its always 0022,might be ldv.
Yeah, but I was thinking about PLL_Bypass or CPU_Rst, he said it was when he removed it, so maybe the PLL resistor is damaged.

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
Around 30 seconds.
Try to put a higher LDV, in Jrunner, a high value, just to discard a Reball.

Open Jrunner, Advanced -> Change Lock Down Value -> Set a high value, higher than the one that Jrunner Shows on "Nand Info" -> Set Retail at XeBuild an create a XeBuild retail image, then try to flash that.

Good Luck!

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
Try to put a higher LDV, in Jrunner, a high value, just to discard a Reball.

Open Jrunner, Advanced -> Change Lock Down Value -> Set a high value, higher than the one that Jrunner Shows on "Nand Info" -> Set Retail at XeBuild an create a XeBuild retail image, then try to flash that.

Good Luck!
Here is my nand info, what should I change the LDV to?

https://gyazo.com/ddd1716a231148e711dbb885b8ad06c1

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
Last edited:

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
If I get it to boot then should I install the cr4 back or not?
If it boots Retail by changing LDV, means that your CPU/GPU is fine and you should install the CR4 if you want.

Reactions: teozfrank

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
Ok I tried the ldv values but no luck. Am I doing this right? Load the nand change to retail, go to advanded changed ldv value and enter the value then click write nand? I thought the ldv value was for when you update your dashboard after glitching and you want to flash back retail you will sometimes need to put a ldv value if the update you were on blew efuses. For example im on the latest dash with my rgh but my retail dump was on a lower dashboard. Then you would have to enter the ldv value to create a stock nand. Please correct me if im wrong.

Last edited: