Few questions on what to do with a rgh'd falcon

A

alexk403

So I successfully rgh'd my falcon on 14699 and Installed fsd into it. The DVD drive will not read disks. Is there a way I can swap it with another drive I have from a xenon that works without using the sata connections as I am running a Mac. I do have a NAND-x if I can use that. Also, can I run games straight from a USB since I have no DVD drive? What format do they have to be in? Could I copy an iso on the USB and use DVD extract on fsd? Probably not but making sure. Thanks.

Goldensavage

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2009
Essex, UK
So I successfully rgh'd my falcon on 14699 and Installed fsd into it. The DVD drive will not read disks. Is there a way I can swap it with another drive I have from a xenon that works without using the sata connections as I am running a Mac. I do have a NAND-x if I can use that. Also, can I run games straight from a USB since I have no DVD drive? What format do they have to be in? Could I copy an iso on the USB and use DVD extract on fsd? Probably not but making sure. Thanks.
You don't need to use the drive if your using FSD

Just rip your Original using Xbox Backup Creator XBC
You can run them through ABGX360 if you like
Then use ISO2GOD to pack them into GOD format
Put them into a games folder on a USB storage device and then set the folder scan to whichever folder you are storing your games in.

I have a few of my games in a dedicated games folder, in their named game folder and game number. Just set scan path to 4

Last edited:
Reactions: alexk403
A

alexk403

You don't need to use the drive if your using FSD

Just rip your Original using Xbox Backup Creator XBC
You can run them through ABGX360 if you like
Then use ISO2GOD to pack them into GOD format
Put them into a games folder on a USB storage device and then set the folder scan to whichever folder you are storing your games in.

I have a few of my games in a dedicated games folder, in their named game folder and game number. Just set scan path to 4
Yeah so i have all the programs, but cannot seem to get XBC to work. I open it, pop in the disc and the start section of the read tab is always greyed out. Any ideas?

A

alexk403

how are you trying to rip the games?
I have black ops as a disc, but when I put it in my computer XBC always has the start buttons greyed out to copy it and make an iso. So i downloaded a black ops iso off the internet and put that in xbox image browser to extract the iso to put into iso2god, took a really long time but eventually got the 415... folder with all the stuff. However, there is no default.xex file in the entire folder. Did I do something wrong? Thanks.