FIFA 14 release date, Ultimate Team packs and preorder offers detailed

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
EA has slapped FIFA 14 with the release date stamp - the game's out for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on 27th September, with Xbox One and PS4 details to follow once the latter pair work out their own launch dates. There's the usual flurry of pre-order incentives, not least Ultimate Team goodies. Nab the Limited Edition from GAME or the Ultimate Edition from Amazon UK and you'll get 24 FIFA 14 Ultimate Team gold packs, one a week for 24 weeks. Each pack included with the Amazon Edition contains 12 items for use in-game - players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, and badges. Gold packs tend to contain better quality items, such as items that enhance player attributes, or longer contracts and top-class, 75+ rated players.

Each pack included with the GAME Edition proffers "two additional rare items, instant access to historic kits and new celebrations, Virtual Pro boosters, and an exclusive adidas All-Star Team featuring Barcelona and Argentina superstar Lionel Messi."
The Ultimate Edition also offers "instant access to historic kits and new celebrations, Virtual Pro Boosters and an adidas All-Star Team featuring Barcelona and Argentina superstar Lionel Messi." It's on offer till midnight on 26th September, while the GAME one's available till midnight on 1st August.
You can also get a Collector's Edition from GAME, which contains everything the Ultimate Edition does plus an exclusive Special Edition adidas EA Sports glider football. That's one available till 26th September.
Hands up if you're chronically confused and scared by all this preorder incentivising. I know I am. The bullet-pointed breakdown below probably won't help.
Limited Edition -Exclusively at GAME until August 1:

- FIFA 14 Ultimate Team premium gold packs - 1 premium gold pack per week, for 24 weeks.
- The adidas Bundle - Includes 2 pairs of boots, 2 balls, and the adidas All-Star Team. This elite team consists of Messi and 29 of the brand's top players in the world.
- Pro Boosters - Receive 5 different Pro Boosts to turn your online pro into a star, upgrading passing, shooting, ball skills and more.
- Celebrations - instant access to 3 new goal celebrations to immediately start showing up your friends and rivals.
- Historic Club Kits -Instant access to a collection of historic team kits from around the world.
- GAME exclusive FIFA 14 collectable steel book with magnetic lenticular

Ultimate Edition - Amazon UK and GAME until August 1:

Includes all of the following:
- FIFA 14 Ultimate Team gold packs -1 gold pack per week, for 24 weeks.
- The adidas Bundle - Includes 2 pairs of boots, 2 balls, and the adidas All-Star Team. This elite team consists of Messi and 29 of the brand's top players in the world.
- Pro Boosters - Receive 5 different Pro Boosts to turn your online pro into a star, upgrading passing, shooting, ball skills and more.
- Celebrations - instant access to 3 new goal celebrations to immediately start showing up your friends and rivals.
- Historic Club Kits - Instant access to a collection of historic team kits from around the world.

Customers who pre-order at GAME will additionally receive an exclusive FIFA 14 collectable steel book with magnetic lenticular.

For PC players, the Ultimate Edition will be available exclusively on Origin.

Collector's Edition pre-order available exclusively at GAME until midnight on September 26:

- FIFA 14 Ultimate Team gold packs - 1 gold pack per week, for 24 weeks.
- Special Edition adidas EA SPORTS glider ball - Exclusively created Limited Edition adidas football.
- Pro Boosters - Receive 5 different Pro Boosts to turn your online pro into a star, upgrading passing, shooting, ball skills and more!
- Historic Club Kits -Instant access to a collection of historic team kits from around the world.

Standard Edition

- FIFA 14 Ultimate Team - 4 FUT gold packs
- One, or a combination of the following:
- Pro Boosters - Receive 5 different Pro Boosts to turn your online pro into a star, upgrading passing, shooting, ball skills and more!
Source: OXM
Join Our Facebook Group For All The Latest News[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP]
[h=3]References[/h]
  1. [SUP]^[/SUP] Source: OXM (www.oxm.co.uk)
  2. [SUP]^[/SUP] Join Our Facebook Group For All The Latest News (www.facebook.com)

Thanks to: Rheena.com

paullacon

Noob Account
Dec 5, 2013
EA has slapped FIFA 14 with the release date stamp - the game's out for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on 27th September, with Xbox One and PS4 details to follow once the latter pair work out their own launch dates. There's the usual flurry of pre-order incentives, not least Ultimate Team goodies. Nab the Limited Edition from GAME or the Ultimate Edition from Amazon UK and you'll get 24 FIFA 14 Ultimate Team gold packs, one a week for 24 weeks. Each pack included with the Amazon Edition contains 12 items for use in-game - players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, and badges. Gold packs tend to contain better quality items, such as items that enhance player attributes, or longer contracts and top-class, 75+ rated players.

Each pack included with the GAME Edition proffers "two additional rare items, instant access to historic kits and new celebrations, Virtual Pro boosters, and an exclusive adidas All-Star Team featuring Barcelona and Argentina superstar Lionel Messi."
The Ultimate Edition also offers "instant access to historic kits and new celebrations, Virtual Pro Boosters and an adidas All-Star Team featuring Barcelona and Argentina superstar Lionel Messi." It's on offer till midnight on 26th September, while the GAME one's available till midnight on 1st August.
You can also get a Collector's Edition from GAME, which contains everything the Ultimate Edition does plus an exclusive Special Edition adidas EA Sports glider football. That's one available till 26th September.
Hands up if you're chronically confused and scared by all this preorder incentivising. I know I am. The bullet-pointed breakdown below probably won't help.

- FIFA 14 Ultimate Team premium gold packs - 1 premium gold pack per week, for 24 weeks.

- Historic Club Kits - Instant access to a collection of historic team kits from around the world.

Customers who pre-order at GAME will additionally receive an exclusive FIFA 14 collectable steel book with magnetic lenticular.

Collector's Edition pre-order available exclusively at GAME until midnight on September 26:

- Special Edition adidas EA SPORTS glider ball - Exclusively created Limited Edition adidas football.

Standard Edition

References

2. [SUP]^[/SUP] Join Our Facebook Group For All The Latest News (www.facebook.com)
As I am a great lover of FIFA and I have played almost every games of FIFA in my PC and PS since FIFA 2000. Its helps me to stay fresh, tension free and encourages me to play football.

- - - Updated - - -

Standard Edition

References

As I am a great lover of FIFA and I have played almost every games of FIFA in my PC and PS since FIFA 2000. Its helps me to stay fresh, tension free and encourages me to play football.

Mitza30

Noob Account
Feb 25, 2016
Hello guys, I downloaded Fifa 16, verified with abgx and showed me with yellow text this : "Verification failed" - "There is no verified rip of Xex CRC 091143DE in the online database.
Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex.
AutoFix failes, Stealth is still unverified."

And at the end with green text it showed me this : "AnyDVD style coruption was not detected."

Should I write the game ? I'm playing on Live, I will get ban ? I have Verbatim Dual Layer and iHas Writer.

Support Our Sponsors