First Images Xecuter xDrive 360 - Final Version

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
We shipped the final version of the xDrive 360 to resellers today. We changed the design at the last minute to include extra ventilation in the case along with an extra fan. We have also included a bonus 360 Case Unlock Tool :)

Reactions: SAMMY816

big_ted

VIP Member
Dec 31, 2003
Midlands UK
Think i'm in for one of these. When i get around to it i'll do a tut, don't look too hard at all really.
This is for testing if it's live safe on the non modded drive. can't see wht not.
Ted

[AD]

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Dec 8, 2002
Bolton, Lancs. UK
Looks Awesome as always. Is there a black version in the works?

-=AD=-

jgcaap

Jan 8, 2010
got a question. I've got a xbox to repair wich has a Damaged DVD wich keeps on opening itself when his normal status is closed.

I was interested in buying this one. What will i need to do next? Just upload the firmware with the ixtreme and nothing else?

Will i need the key? because i do not have the key neither has the owner of the xbox since he bought a secound use xbox.

Thanks

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
got a question. I've got a xbox to repair wich has a Damaged DVD wich keeps on opening itself when his normal status is closed.

I was interested in buying this one. What will i need to do next? Just upload the firmware with the ixtreme and nothing else?

Will i need the key? because i do not have the key neither has the owner of the xbox since he bought a secound use xbox.

Thanks
of course you need the key - how would you get the drive working without it ?

It doesn't mater if the drive keeps ejecting - just get the key from the drive and use a new drive - simple.

jgcaap

Jan 8, 2010
Ubergeek well but in order to get the key i need the original firmware correct? Or if i just connect the flashed drive with iextreme, and i can transfer to the new drive without problems?

jgcaap

Jan 8, 2010
i'm asking this because the drive was flashed and the person wich flashed didnt save the key

xboxer726

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2009
jersey
you dont need the ofw the key is still on the drive with the cfw otherwise it wouldnt work just extract key as normal from the old drive