First time poster

Kanger92

Noob Account
Jun 27, 2012
How's it going everyone, this is my first time ever posting on a forum (yes, ive never posted on any forums before) and just trying to get the hang of it.

well a little about myself then. i just recently flashed my very first Xbox 360 Hitachi drive with Team Xecuter's X360USB Pro and CK3i.

at first i tried going cheap by purchasing SATA-to-USB adapters from my local store, as well as a power supply for my 360, but soon realized that they wouldnt work. Team Xecuter saved me from spending any more than i had to with their great products.

I'm trying to flash my second Xbox 360 right now,, which has a Phat Lite-On drive, but i haven't quite figured out how to work the CK3 Probe yet. i'm sure i'll find all the answers i need in this forum somewhere.

anyways, thats all about me for now, just wanted to say thanks to Team Xecuter for their great products and i hope they continue to release quality in the future.

Thanks! :D:D:D:D

daman10

VIP Member
Jun 27, 2012
The tutorials on here are very good and have all the info you need be sure to check out the jungle flasher guide too