Flash Config 0x00000000 Error Reading Trinity NAND - JRP 2

bird

Noob Account
Jun 19, 2019
Africa
Hi everyone,

Please assist me with an error message while attempting to read the NAND from a Trinity board using JRP 2.

I have been at this for a couple of months and its been a long and steep learning curve.

1. I have a JRP 2 with all the drivers installed correctly, the console is connected to the power brick and ensured it is powered BUT not switched on.

2. I attempted to read the nand using JRunner and got a 0x00000000 Error. My research on previous posts shows this is a soldering issue mostly so I double checked my points and attached the images below:

3. I bought an old JRProgrammer but it was fried as the person had attempted to directly solder to the SPI Nand connectors from the board. So I ordered a new JRP2 programmer:

4. The JRP2 initally gave me issues with drivers then it showed a red light so I used this fix which has been working so far:

5. Finally this is the image which guided me to the NAND reading points on the board using J2C1 - J2C3 points:

PS: This is my first post; If I broke any forum rules please forgive the noob mistakes :)

bird

Noob Account
Jun 19, 2019
Africa
Hi @BrockThunderjam thanks for saving me there. I will re-wire and share my results.

:)
Finally managed to read my NAND after all this time. :)
I proceeded with the NAND steps and wrote the Xell-reloaded image with the ECC except now the console does not boot to Xell-Reloaded.

I assumed it was my HDMI connection because the screen was blank but the composite connectors also failed.

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
Which glitch chip are you using? Please post pics of your install and logs from JRunner.

bird

Noob Account
Jun 19, 2019
Africa
Which glitch chip are you using? Please post pics of your install and logs from JRunner.
I am using the ace v3 chip but I had not soldered it yet - I just used the diagram you linked earlier for NAND read off a slim 360.

I was trying to get the CPU key first and got stuck at this step on the JRunner guide:

Please see my JRunner logs below:

Code:
===================================================
Saturday, 13 July 2019 10:28:20

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (7) Started

WARNING! - Your selected working directory already contains files!
You can view these files by using 'Show Working Folder' Button

Connection Error
Checking Files
Connection Error
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x00023010
Trinity, Jasper 16MB
CB Version: 9231
Trinity
Reading Nand to C:\Users\Bird\Desktop\Chip\J-Runner_v0.3_Beta7\J-Runner v3\nanddump1.bin
Reading Nand
Done!
in 3:29 min:sec

Reading Nand to C:\UsersBird\Desktop\Chip\J-Runner_v0.3_Beta7\J-Runner v3\nanddump2.bin
Initializing nanddump1.bin..
Trinity
Reading Nand
Glitch2 Selected
Nand Initialization Finished
Done!
in 3:29 min:sec

Comparing...
Nands are the same
ECC created
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x00023010
Writing Nand
image_00000000.ecc
Done!
in 0:19 min:sec

Tip: Load the nand on source to have quicker results.
Scanning................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
No Xbox Detected
Finished
Tip: Load the nand on source to have quicker results.
Scanning................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
No Xbox Detected

Finished
Connection TimeOut
Connection TimeOut
Connection TimeOut

I

Last edited: