LITEON DG-16D2S Flash LiteOn 83850C - PROBLEM

LoHacker98

Noob Account
Jan 4, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum ..
I possessed a mod with firmware LT + 3.0 but for some reason the mod has stopped working , I think as a result of some updating .
So I decided to open the console , remove the dummy file through a PogoMoThoin I built on original cable and flash the firmware LT + 3.0 through the SATA cable from my PC , I want to clarify that my player model is a LiteOn 83850C ( V1 ) and the version I uploaded is a LTplus-0251-v3.0 . After doing all the steps by steps, the result was negative .
So I thought of first load a firmware version stock and then I tried for my LiteOn Phat is the original Korean - 83850C Pre that the orig - 02510C - 1c000 Post, then I connecting the Xbox to the network and I flash the 0251-V3 but all this was unnecessary.
WHAT CAN I DO?
Expect your news.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
So what IS the problem?

LoHacker98

Noob Account
Jan 4, 2015
Do not use any product TX. I do not have the need .. To power the console using the supplied cable and HDMI to keep it shut down. To connect the PC to use the common LiteOn SATA cable instead of the one that goes from the console to the Liteon. Regarding the PogoMoThoy, I built and tested myself on the cable that feeds the LiteOn.
However, the problem has not been resolved.
What can I do?